Reviews for Father Figure
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Oh! I love it!

Beautiful story! Who knew something so short could be so poignant? I love reading stories that feature Neal and Peter in a father/son relationship, and yours was just absolutely perfect. :)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
nice idea
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ooh, me like :) I can totally see that going through Neal's mind.
Miran Anders chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Nice. Very nice.
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow, this was very insightful! great little snippet :) thanks for sharing!
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I liked this, it was kind of sweet(I mean that in the best way.)
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Loved this.

I couldn't believe my ears last night in the finale of season 2 finale of White Collar when Peter accused Neal of blowing up that bond is definantly broken with Neal and Peter.I just hope it all will be fixed when White Collar comes on again.

JeanneZ84
seaoftrouble chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
That was short and sweet! Well, not so much sweet as sad. When Neal told Peter to prove that he blew up the warehouse, it broke my heart. I can't believe we have to wait months to see what Neal does! The poor thing. Thanks for writing this! It was great!
Angelpoint chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
oh my god who could that be? - cough- - cpough - peter - cough -
govgal chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
The look of relief on Peter's face after he shot Adler confirms Peter feels the same way. However, I can't get the look of betrayal on Peter's face when he accuses Neal out of my head. Heartbreaking.
Squee-bunny chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh, this is sooo sweet. I was thinking along these lines when I watched the finale last night (which, by the way, killed me with its strain on the Peter & Neal bond at the end... T_T) - they better make solid amends as soon as S3 starts :P

But this is fic's GREAT! At first I saw the word count and felt considerable disinterest, but once I clicked and gave it a chance - INSTANT FAVORITE! _ Definite quality over quantity! If only all drabbles were like this :)

Anyways, I hope you write much more! Thank you for this great installment to WC fandom!
fanfiction-freak chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
AHH! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! He's Neal's father!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011