Reviews for Trying to Touch a Star
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Really good. Please write more.
stephvanie chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awwwwww, I saw a little bit of Zack x Cloud. X3
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Thank you once again darling, for taking time out of everything you had to do, to write this for me. I am so appreciative of this, from now, until the end of time.

Now, onto a much less serious matter...who would have thought that such a silly pm could turn into this plot? I sure didn't! Thank you once again! I can tell you have been working hard at this, and didn't stop at nothing until it was complete. For that, you are awesome, and you show such dedication towards your craft.

I love AU's, and one that entails Angeal as a teacher makes me swoon. Add Genesis as a teacher as well, and we have a happy Luna. XD - I loved the part where Zack was crushing on Angeal, he really would be doing that in my mind, had this been a high-school setting. Also, the part with the bullying...freaking made me mad! How dare anyone push Cloud around? *fumes and smoke comes out of her ears and nostrils* I am glad our hero Zack saved him. :)

As for the sex scene...excellent work! I've read pretty terrible love scenes where it was obvious the author didn't look up his/her research. You did, and it impresses me that this is your first! Great work! Sex on desks also makes for a happy Luna. XD

The ending? Holy cow! Who is this leather clad god of the motorcycle helmet? In my mind, it's just a hot as hell figure clad in black leather. :) *winks*

Once again, thank you so much, and I am eagerly awaiting for your next update to this two parter story. *huge giant hug* I hope you are doing well!
Simsie92 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
StrawberryRocket chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
asdfghjkl! *fails about*

i LUFFS this!

how could someone not like this?

I'm glad to see that me nagging you worked! :P

nao you just gotsa pump out mine and i'll be one supra mega happeh duckeh!

its just..soo...sooofuckingah-maz-ing!

i shall nag you untill you post the next chappy, yeshum i shall *nods head*

*hearts sazi!*