Reviews for Fighting Fate
Wonderful story, great ending. The only thing that would have made it better for me, would have been if there daughter wasn't named after Katherine. All in all great job, keep writing theses great stories! :)
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 29 . 3/18/2014
awww, I loved the ending. Cute and fluffy, tehe!
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 27 . 3/18/2014
I do not like the "Katherine" part, but.. Well, it's your story, and since she didn't have a place in this story, it's okay :p
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
Okay, now I can slow down a bit and write a review, ahaha :P sorry, I got pretty caught up in it...
I love this. This is really not anything I had expected! Not at all! As any other Delena fan, the Stelena scenes are killing me, but it's alright you need to start somewhere to get somewhere, right?
I love that Elena is this bold, and goes after what she wants. It's great. And I love that Damon is onto the idea as well.
It's cute small scenes between them, and they're building up their relationship slowly. YOu have a great pace, and everything seems really real. I love it!
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Hmmm, very interesting start. I like it :p can't wait to read more. Am still hoping this is a D/E story, but it's okay to start off with Stefan and Elena :p
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Not done this either...wow...talk about messed up! If you want out you should finish one before you start another! I can see this is going to be really messed up. (Our Elena on TVD can't ever make a decision either " I don't know how I feel" made me crazy while that was going on ). Thank heavens were way past that now! Also, no condom is scary...she should be on birth control though, especially if she's about to get married
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Intriguing beginning...not been in this situation,..have def been in situations where I didn't want to date/see them again but not a happy love affair then marriage proposal feeling scared...no...so she's not ready to get married or as i suspect...she's got the wrong man!(since this is a Delena story,! ;) I'm going with that choice!
Ninaandianforever chapter 29 . 11/16/2013
One of the best stories ever. That was seriously amazing. Jeez
sharpie78 chapter 29 . 11/10/2013
GReat story! I enjoyed every minute of it.
sharpie78 chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
Such a dramatic swing of emotions and events in this chapter. The experience at the end is jarring. You made it much more intense than I expected. It was as really good. Thanks for this story!
DaniTVD chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! This is simply amazing! And, btw, I read that in less than 8 hours. I just spend the whole night reading this story! It's just so good! You're AMAZING! And you're an incredible writer! I just loved it! I'll probably read others stories made by you! xoxo
southern grace chapter 29 . 7/5/2013
I love this story its one of the best I have read in a really long time! Everything about it was just perfect. Even the affair and death of her mom and dad was done in a way that didn't make it seem all that bad just fate happening the way its ment to. And the smutt was romantic but steamy instead of trashy and that's hard to do sometimes so job well done!
elenasempathy chapter 29 . 6/24/2013
really really really really good fic. it was a very happy fic and i liked that. you should do a sequal to this of like random one shots or something cause this was really really good. i want to see her next kid and if he will have damons eyes (:
great story though and great writing. (: xooxo
Aj chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
YOU ARE SOOOO CRUEL!
Aj chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
That's right stick up for yourself Damon.