Reviews for And Apple Accessories
ladyhart21 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Haha, nice! I really enjoyed this, and the ending line made me laugh. It feels like it could have passed for an episode of the show :)
the grey mage chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
you made me feel bad for applejack. she does get the short end of the stick in the show.
Ringcaat chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is the first MLP story I read that could pass for an episode of the series. :) It's cute! I think it starts out stronger and gets weaker as it goes along. I'm particularly fond of Applejack being insecure in her ability to talk about what she does, because the distinction between doing and talking is definitely worth making. (What -is- a dang apple made from, anyhow?) I also liked the lines:

"Are you challengin' mah ability to understand the meanin' of plays?"

and

"I bring word from my home planet! That word is… mail!"

A fun little work.
Swashbucklist chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I'm certain you already have a mouthful of reviews saying this, but I'll say it too anyway. The opening scene looked ridiculous with almost every sentence beginning with "Applejack" or "Apple Bloom."

Everything else is great, and Derpy's lines absolutely ROCK. You need to write a Derpy-centric story.
Xroswars2011 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Explain what happen to applejacks parents in the mlp:fim/xros wars include the digixros in the manga the mushroommon too include their connections in the digital world
Xroswars2011 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Explain what happen to a
IMLDYFI chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Nice one. That's all I have to say. Everyone was portrayed nicely, and it was funny. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for those voles from now on.
presidentuziel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
What would MLP Daleks be like?

Well written, appropriate for the setting.
Necrofuckup chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Haha, lulzy.

I was cracking up, but 'apple accessories' got me good.
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
...I worry about you XD

Still, like actual episodes, it had its fun bits.
True-Narutoultra chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Looks great. It really felt like a episode of the series, in literature form. Along with that, the personalities of the side/fan characters are amusing and realistic. You seemed to do a great job of keeping everybody in character, like I said, it felt real. I also found myself laughing several times, and you kept the "learning a lesson" in tact and meaningful.

Bronies rule, by the way.
Chaltab chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Bobcat, could you meet me tonight at Denny's, around 7:30? I want to stage an interv-I mean, reward you... for a job well done.