Reviews for Reputation
As with many of your stories, I really koved this. the quick incisive remarks by way of argument is so reminiscent of my youth. its nice to see Jane able to hold her own too. thank you again
Cara Cal Ipsofacto chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
'As one, Arthur and Charlotte Isles said with more surprise than either had shown since that afternoon. "She got you to drink beer?"'

ha ha ha brilliant!
BadWolfRisen chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
This was great. :) I really enjoyed reading it.
DarXe chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Excellent.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Nifty short story! (About drinking beer at the end!)
yup1 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
I absolutely adored this. Very well written. I love the way body language was highlighted. The strength of all the characters and the way Maura and Jane expressed their love and support towards one another. I've read hundreds and I find this amazing.
j9tigger chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
Ok, seriously? Did NOT see that particular twist at all. After the initial shock, I found the rest to just be gravy. I really liked Maura's "mine" to her mother. Well played.
j9tigger chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
That was a prickly first meeting, and I hope Jane doesn't end up arrested...
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Well this is sure to end poorly
Trish chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
i LOVED the ending. that last line is fantastic.
Deanlu chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
This has been one of my favorite pieces for a long time. I love the way you portray the writing and Keep amazing those of us who read.
onezero chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Burst out laughing at the last sentence! I freaking love how Jane stood up to the Isles. This has got to be the only meeting the parents story I will put on my favorite list..
Keela chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
D

God, I am grinning like the Cheshire cat; loved the ending.

And you had me very suspenseful right till the end!

Loved it, as I have loved reading all your previous works.

Working my way forth, loving how well you have incorporated yours and SP/Googlemouths styles and views.

Great job.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Glad that everything worked out and that Maura's mother finally accepted Jane. How could you not like her, she's so awesome and badass.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Kinda disappointed with Maura's mother. Very disappointed indeed.