Reviews for Reputation
malexfaith chapter 3 . 2/7
Dude. Fist pump. That's how it's done. Love should be celebrated not hidden. Love this. Thanks heaps for sharing
cjunited38 chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
too funny awesome story
Eironnaavel chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Brava & well done with this enchanting piece of fan-fiction. The way you wrote the characters was spot on, and the lovely restraint you had Jane show was an added bonus. The subject matter was handled in a delicate, yet realistic manner, and was oh so much fun to read. I have been a fan of your fics for some time, you are a wonderful author.

While reading this I laughed so much I actually woke my husband up, and then proceeded to read passages to him. I can't wait to read more of your fics.

As a final side note, just a silly one to be honest. Your use of the Italian term of endearment was delightful. Though I must confess that when I used Google's translation function, I misspelled it twice and got rather comical results which I wanted to share with you and fellow fans. First attempt "mio tessero" "my wove", figured that could not be right, tried again, second attempt "mio tesero" "my stretched", again, knew that could not be right. Finally my fingers actually paid attention while typing, "Mio Tesoro" "My Treasure" And upon reading that, I knew you had achieved perfection.

Kudos From A Fellow Fan,
Eiro
nursenxn chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Oh I loved it! Just loved it! I hope you are going to continue this story.I can't wait to see how you write a metting between the elder Isle and Rizzoli's. I would also like to meet Mauras' "other" parents!
Joanna Baird chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
This was lovely! I could actually see the the scene at lunch with Jackie Bisset flaring her nostrils and doing her thing while David Ogden Stiers calmly corralled her. What are the odds of a first meeting like that. Both gals can hold their own.
DEEG1291 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Great story. And the final tag line...priceless and hilarious.
rebelchelle71 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Especially how Jane and Maura where one united front to Maura's parents.
Think it would be a great idea to see a part 2 to this story with Connie and Natalie :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
As with many of your stories, I really koved this. the quick incisive remarks by way of argument is so reminiscent of my youth. its nice to see Jane able to hold her own too. thank you again
Cara Cal Ipsofacto chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
'As one, Arthur and Charlotte Isles said with more surprise than either had shown since that afternoon. "She got you to drink beer?"'

ha ha ha brilliant!
BadWolfRisen chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
This was great. :) I really enjoyed reading it.
DarXe chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Excellent.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Nifty short story! (About drinking beer at the end!)
yup1 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
I absolutely adored this. Very well written. I love the way body language was highlighted. The strength of all the characters and the way Maura and Jane expressed their love and support towards one another. I've read hundreds and I find this amazing.
j9tigger chapter 3 . 2/10/2012
Ok, seriously? Did NOT see that particular twist at all. After the initial shock, I found the rest to just be gravy. I really liked Maura's "mine" to her mother. Well played.
j9tigger chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
That was a prickly first meeting, and I hope Jane doesn't end up arrested...