Reviews for One Event Can Change It All
Dark Yellow Dino chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
please keep going on this story
cherrybubble chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
I love this story! And I love how you made Gale, katniss, and Peeta at one point not such jerks like they were at times.
VanillaAshes chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Great Chapter, very sweet x

Love Finn, so sweet x

Cannot wait for some very sweet and intimate Galeniss moments x
teamGale143 chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
I thought the next chapter was supposed to be on June 18? Haha. Anyways, this is really good. It's sad that Peeta died, but I've always been a Gale fan. I hope you have more romantic stuff between them, but I understand she has to mourn first. I can't really imagine Katniss as president. I can't wait to see what happens next and I hope you update soon. Please don't give up.
TeamGeSoIGetPeeta chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Hm, don't know if I love or hate the idea of katniss being president, I can see the reasons for both. Thank you for updating, and good luck on your exams, tell us how they go!
iluvdinos chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
isnt Katniss too young to be President. She needs to live a little then take care of Panem.
EStrunk chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Frankly, I think the requirement that you be at least 35 to run for President is a good idea. Katniss is sweet and all, but has she ever run anything? She was in charge of her platoon for a day or two. She needs a little more experience. Sorry to be all hard hearted on you.

On the plus side - I love that her mother came through. Go mom! And, of course, I love Gale. His speech was fantastic (I still hope she says no).
MsRSX chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
I am loving this story... I am mostly a Peeta person, but I think the plot twist was great. Keep going please, I want to find out what happens!

(First review, so hopefully I am doing this right!)
TeemGaleSoIGetPeeta chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
For ?'s pov at first I thought that it was Katniss's dad but then I wa like- oh yeah, he's dead! I agree with you on the decision to kill peeta, I mean I LOVE peeta and peeta katniss fics. I looooooove me some good ole fluff:) but sometimes you need a break from all that! And btw I Live reviewing, but I can only do that if you keepthe chapter comming so get on it!

TeemGaleSoIGetPeeta
PeetaMellark'sKatniss chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
i hate you -_- i cant believe u killed peeta :(
Half of Halves chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
Peeta died..*tear. I want to cry, but I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with the story.
iluvdinos chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
it took me by shock. I didn't think Katniss mom knew how to use a bow. So I first thought it could be her father and he had been hiding all this time but when he saw Katniss in trouble he came for her rescue. I'm really surprise that Peeta is dead. It's kinda good though because there are a lot of fanfic were it's Peeta and Katniss forever. It good to do something knew. I would like to see some romance between Gale and Katniss but not too soon. Also, please don't have like 10 chapters of only Katniss feeling weak, broken, lost, valunable, ect. I'll accept a couple but not too many.
EStrunk chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
That was absolutely great! Very different. I love to see a tougher side of Mrs. E. So glad the vision of Annie dead was just a vision. Creepy visions though.

Sad about Peeta, although I think seeing his new, simplified, horrible POV made it easier.
TeamGaleSoIGetPeeta chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Good story, but PLEASE update before 10 weeks, pretty please with a mockingjay medal on top?
PeetaMellark'sKatniss chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
GAHHHHHHHHHH I HATE CLIFFHANGERSSSSSSSS! :( :( :(

but yayyy she's talking to peeta agaiiinn :) :) update sooon