Reviews for Chaotic Chemistry
ilovestark chapter 34 . 7/5/2012
this is a very awsome story please continue!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 34 . 6/25/2012
OMIFREAKINBOB!

What a revelation! Her mother's a selfish who**! Poor Mr Gallagher!

Paco is so sweet! Him and Juli are perfect for each other!

And aghhhhhh! Now I have to wait for the next chapter! Boohoo! You better update soon! And no that is not a threat, it is forceful wishful thinking. So pretty please with yummy stuff on top update soon!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 33 . 6/25/2012
Ahhhh! That's hilarious! And really embarrassing for poor Paco!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 29 . 6/25/2012
Awwwwww!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 28 . 6/25/2012
Poor Juli!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 27 . 6/25/2012
Oh my freaking bob! *sigh* This chapter was amazingly epic! Sad but cute. Go Paco!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
Oh no!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
Uh oh

I hope you can tell that I love this story, because otherwise these reviews are probably annoying, though I'm sure they are anyways. But this story is epic!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
1) YAY! Shelley! I was starting to think she was dead! Then I thought you might of forgotten her. Then I forgot her. Poor Shelley.

2) Awwww!
Brittany chapter 34 . 6/25/2012
Woah Woah Woah... Look Whos Back :D Im sooo happy u r back! I diddnt understand this chapter alot though... :/ i kno she txt paco about their kids but.. im a little confsed..?
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
It's official. I no longer think that Adan is ok. He is now my least favourite character, even moreso than Sarah (oh and I think so far you've changed her last name like three times). Adan is a selfish jerk and a dick head. Captain Dickhead. Sergeant Asshole. But you need spiteful unlikable characters to spice the story up and keep it interesting.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Awwwwww! Paco and Kyra's relationship is so cute! I love dude and girl best friend relationships, even if they don't fall in love with each other. Because some best friends, like these two, are better off as besties. And once again... Aww!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Paco is awesome but I still can't believe he doesn't know about Alex and the LBs, the LBs are all over his school, how could he not?
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 14 . 6/25/2012