Reviews for The Role of Love
speaks chapter 1 . 4/21
Holy shit this is hilarious?.? I...
talyy chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Oh my goodness, I bursted out laughing like a maniac when I read about Star taking of the wig and adressing Robin. It took me a while to recover and then the end was just downright perfect as well. Great job man.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Ha ha ha ha so funny! Very clever, good sir, very clever. At first was dubious as to whether or not I would care for it, but once the joke came out I started laughing out loud. Quite enjoyable, thanks for posting!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ha! I was thinking, "Wow Beastboy and Raven are awkward but more importantly, their conversation ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE." But then it was Robin and Starfire! The surprise was amusing, and the fact that Robin had been roped into such an uncomfortable role play was hilarious.

I must say, between this and your Nervous Lovers fic, you're very good at conveying awkward and intentionally forced interactions. And even more impressive, you're able to melt those situations very pleasantly and realistically. The result is a perceived sense of heightened intimacy between the characters, even if they've only returned to their baseline (in the case of this fic).

There was no actual BBxRae in the story but I can see why you had to put it in the description. I've started Girl All the Bad Guys Want (Bowling for Soup reference?) at The Force's suggestion and my own intrigue.
o chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Entertaining
stretchgirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Hahaha tht was too funny :)
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
My friend you have done it again. Very well done. Initially, I believe the scene was set between Beast Boy and Raven. You had their foibles and idiosyncracies down perfectly and it was quite believable. When I found out it was RobxStar, I was florred for a moment, but quickly recovered and enjoyed the rest of the piece.

I definitely appreciate the affection that built between them throughout. I enjoyed Starfire's take on role-playing (in the most literal, concrete terms, haha) and I especially appreciated the joke about Batman and Catwoman at the end. This was another inspiring work from you and it definitely deserves its due.

Looking forward to your next piece! This one surely didn't disappoint!
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
lol Batman and Catwoman , though Robin nowadays is batman 2.0 the really know how to play :D now i get the tittle XD

i really like how you ishow us the beggining i mean it was totally cute :3 i knew Raven wasn't the real Raven cuz of the way she was talkng :)

thanks for bringing such an enjoyable not to mention fun and aamazing , ill see u in otherfics
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I had no idea that the two people in this were not Beast Boy and Raven. They played the roles of their friends very well. Well done!
Fellinlovetoday chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh I love this. Very clever, very well written. Memorable story :D
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
LOL! You had me going there! At first I wondered why Raven wasn't using contractions (cannot vs. can't) and why you referred to her as the "violet haired woman".

Starfire as Selina Kyle? ... It could work.