Reviews for Choices
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
that was so cut .
Vyrian D chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Yeah I know, the pair is awesome! Love it anyway~

Definitely one of the best Fluri oneshots! I kinda hope for a longer story but well, you end it quite well, so no complaint here. Looking forward to read your other Fluri sotries :)
Celice Chalphy chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Waouh! On voit bien que le pauvre Flynn est déchiré par ses sentiments et ses devoirs et Yuri ne fait rien pour arranger la situation. Moi aussi j'adore ce couple.
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Woo, that was awesome!

And so VERY nicely written...

*fangirl squee*

Thanks for the entertaining read! :)
The Trailblazer chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Aww they had such depressing thoughts! And it really convinced me that one of them were to die in the end. So that sweet ending you made got me quite surprised, but in a happy way :D
ravenbow chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This pairing IS fucking awesome.

And so are you.
CrystallizedPen chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
OMG, this story is awesome. I love how you portray their personalities so accurately like this. And the angst is touching, what else can I say? I love this ;))
lichter16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This story was amazing, I only wish that there was more of it!

I loved the angst and their bond. This pairing is indeed awesome.
Ana Paula92 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
yes, this pairing is awesome

your writing ans plotline were awesome!

the tension between them is the most importante thing in their relationship, and i really liked the way you explored it
Neko Serena chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
So hot! And angsty (sp?) Wow, it was so deep, i love it. Great work!
Darkyukirin chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Absolutely love this fic! XD Its so wonderfully written! I'd say more but I really can't I think the others have covered it really well. Please do write another one of this pair! )
Ennae chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was really, really good *_*

You should have done something about what Flynn felt after the event in the Tower of Zaude, but even without it I've truly liked you story!

I hope you will write an other Flynn x Yuri fanfic o/
itsMEdood chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
:OOOOO that was a beautifully written story! They were so in-character which is hard to do with a story like this. Just wow.

Ik you probably won't but...sequel or multi-chapter? X3