Reviews for Give
ThatbeIAshleyy chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is the sweetest, most perfect story.
MeltedGlacier chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
this was so sweet! thanks for sharing it with us! :)
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Beautifully written.
BeaterBabe chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I adore this story...it really gives insight into Fred's character...it allows readers to view him in a new light, showing his own insecurities about being handicapped.
It also allows the reader to truly understand the depth of Hermione's feelings for Fred and how much she truly loves him.
I love this...I adore Fremione, and this is a taste of the darker side of J.K.'s universe...
Thank you for sharing this passionate, wonderfully descriptive story with all of us!
:-)
potterheadforever chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I love your style of writing

It's beautiful :)
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
It's so sweet it almost gave me a cavity. But it's well worth the pain :)
Anon chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
*bawls* THAT... was so *sniff* beautiful!

You did such a great job writing this, capturing the exact emotions they had. I love it! Please continue writing!
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was beautifully written ad incredibly tender. It almost made me cry, but in a good heart wreching way.
Archel-Always chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
That was heart breaking, but I loved it! I loved the way you made this story so unique. Most of the stories of after the war he's fine like that wall didn't crush him at all, but you changed that up a bit and I loved it! WONDERFUL JOB!:)
WillowQuill6 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was beautifully written- so much emotion! I love it :)
DominoTyler chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was amazing! I loved it so much! That almost made me cry! .
Mossyrock chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
"Someone who hadn't been nearly crushed to death by a fucking wall, of all things, almost as if, had someone been writing their lives down in a story, that person had tried to kill him in the most senseless, banal way imaginable, so against the very fiber of who he was."

Made me laugh so hard.

It's a beautiful story. Simple and sweet.
Erkn chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was beautiful. I absolutely adored it.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awe!:) So cute! I loved it:)
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is very cute and awesome:)