Reviews for Why Me?
SkinOfInk chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This makes sense for the stage manager. And it's so so sad, just like the play. Your last line was the best, loved it, sent shivers up my spine.
DarthSmiles chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I liked the added characterization a lot. The person who played stage manager at my school him happy, so this was a nice contrast.
Gracieling chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I love your characterization and this makes me really sad:(...
PKAquaFlame chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Great job! We're doing Our Town as well (I got the part of Joe Stoddard and I'm a girl) and tomorrow (technically today because it's 11/20 over here) is our final performance! Yay!

*ahem* Moving along...I thought it was awesome that this was in the Stage Manager's POV, because he's probably the one we know the least about in the play.

All in all, awesome fic!

AquaFlame
dreamingwhileawake13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Ah! Beautiful! I love that you wrote something from the stage manager's POV, and I think you are right on topic. I am also a girl, and had the oppourtunity to play the stage manager last year, so I became quitefamiliar with the character. This is simply wonderful. You captured his/her's emotions exactly.
juniperwing chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very, very good job with this xx
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Insightful. . . . I've always thought that the sympathy the Stage Manager has for the people he has to initiate into death is all-encompassing, but I never considered the option that he/she does the job involuntarily and is caused anguish by it. You've definitely given me something to consider. Thank you.
loveladybug chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
That was absolutely amazing! I'm doing the play now (i'm one of the dead) and we're playing it a little bit differently, but that was really good. I might recommend this to Josh (who's playing the Stage Manager) so he can get some ideas on character development. once again thank you!
ettrainwreck chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This was awesome! I have played the role of the Stage Manager in this play, and I could see him saying something like this as one of his monologes. I enjoyed reading this very much.