Reviews for When Clearwater goes cloudy
chamsp chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hi MTR!

I just finished reading this story (in a day).I loved it.
Let me tell you this, I have never read a Seth story before. He always seemed like a kid to me and never spiked my interest. But you proved me wrong. He can be as interesting as any other wolf:) I plan on reading more of Seth now. All credit to you for that.

And for some reason, this story made me love Jake even more (weird huh?)
Anyways, I have told you before that you are a gifted writer. Am gonna change that a bit. You are a HEAVILY gifted writer:)
Plan to read more of your works:)

Chamsp.
Toni Masen chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
Love the title of this story!
Well I started out reading Part One of the 'W' series with much trepidation and now I have to announce that it is one of the best series of stories I have ever read. Top marks go to you and your imagination. Thank you so much for writing.
JaiDiePie chapter 29 . 4/24/2012
Good story!

I loved it, it was so interesting

I like how it's written you put little clues in that the reader only relises they are there in the chapter after!

I am bad at review so I'm just going to say

I loved it and it was different and interesting !
TashC chapter 26 . 11/13/2011
Awesome story as always and I totally think you should do a Brady and Colin imprint story, it would really round out the whole series and have a nice ending to it but that's totally up to you-you're the awesome writer!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 29 . 11/3/2011
OMG end of other one indeed. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
Yup awesome. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 26 . 11/3/2011
ha phone sex, never done that
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
Quil, just lovely. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
So glad she didn't zap him. soooo imprint huh, was it he needed to be what he needed to be? xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 18 . 11/3/2011
ah brings a whole new meaning to earth shattering doesn't it. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 16 . 11/3/2011
I am so proud of Seth, letting her set the pace, xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
who cares where the idea came from, it suits her. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
ooh the weather huh, just one more chapter...then a bit of work, yeah yeah I know. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 11 . 11/3/2011
Of course she is nothing like her Daughter. what
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
Dear Seth, I have never read a Seth like this before. Like you say he has to grow up and know that the world is not all pink and fluffy, but this is good. xx