Reviews for Naruto the REAL Fifth Hokage
Fictitiousfrog chapter 1 . 7/10
bbbbbbbbbb by"b"bbbbbbbbbo've m?vnj**jj*j ybnn hn nn gn nmu u"Bonn bon bb my bn b bmm*jjjhjjj*jjjhjjj j*y*yy*yyjyhh&hjj*obo6jy6o ppl Iy6jy6y yyj6y*j*j*jj, mu" o m mbps bnmbb
Critic chapter 1 . 7/9
Not to sound like I'm calling you an idiot, but there's a reason this kind of premise has never been done before.
Arrexu chapter 1 . 6/18
the way how naruto was nominated was kinda cliché. u knowi would like to have jiraiya as hokage but he would never do it" or "i nominate hatake Kakashi" and "Minato was even younger"
Seriously, where does the last statement fit in to its current conversation? You could've writtenBut isn't he far to young?" and then "The 4th Hokage was younger when he was given the mantel" otherwise great story .
Danterevan chapter 2 . 6/8
right at the end there it would have been perfect if he said "where my damn hat"
sportytc chapter 26 . 6/4
Just wondering if you are going to continue on with this story as I would love to read more.
QuentinTNT chapter 1 . 5/30
love this idea of your story so far
The Micky Mouse chapter 26 . 5/26
NONO NO not the end please!
Team NovaStorm chapter 26 . 5/23
I can't wait for the next chapter
WhiteCat2011 chapter 11 . 5/21
I really liked the confrontation with the civilian council that you displayed in this chapter. In most Naruto fics, the civilian council is portrayed as corrupt, arrogant, greedy, biased, and hateful bastards. Here you gave them a viable reason for their attitudes and actions, and had Naruto respond to this in a mature and realistic way that made the civilians necessary to the running of a ninja village. Well Done Sir!
Calypto chapter 2 . 5/15
i was really eager till i read the harem part. idk why with such a nice premise you needed a troupe like multiple wifes and harem.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 26 . 5/10
A little annoyed by the Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow arc, but do hope you come back to this one day. It's a really great story overall.
DonningTheCowlOfTheDarkKnight chapter 3 . 5/9
I love this story thus far. Way to go for a smart Hokage Naruto!
The Micky Mouse chapter 19 . 3/19
sorry on my last review i mean henis either gay or straight never bi (Sasuke)
The Micky Mouse chapter 14 . 3/19
sasukes... bi? any other fiction i come across is always that he is gay or that he is bi
maulana59 chapter 1 . 3/15