Reviews for Naruto the REAL Fifth Hokage
reptoholic chapter 3 . 6/30
Why would he not use his BL and only in spars
reptoholic chapter 2 . 6/30
Hope he becomes op
reptoholic chapter 1 . 6/30
Interesting
ZeroQi chapter 26 . 6/24
You've got 41 stories. Have you actually completed any of them? Just stop writing, you obviously don't have the attention span to do it.
ZeroQi chapter 23 . 6/24
Since you've abandoned this story, I'm sure you don't care to answer, but..

Where are the ANBU or other ninja supposed to be? Are they just letting people knock out their Hokage? What?
Vail Ryuketsu chapter 26 . 6/5
I just randomly remembered this story, and how much I liked it. So imagine my surprise when I am able to find it again and see it hasn't been updated in 5 years. That leading me to ask if the story is on hold, dead, or just if it hit a block?
Yo
Soooooooo this is a hara
lou2003us chapter 26 . 3/4
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Aww sasuke is not as aragant as I thoiught
Ita-chan is mine dammit!
Gsgdghsdhh OVERLOAD jshdhudhnchERROR jshdcjkd
AngelFallenDemon chapter 4 . 1/3
Really? Really? Even the 1st Namikaze has Jiaraya book? Lol
Hideki chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
I'm intrigued. You know that the more wives that Naruto has, the more potential hostages held over Konoha. The more children he has, the more can be kidnapped for his lineage. Why is Naruto intelligent now? Could he have perhaps learned SOMETHING from Hiruzen? Really curious.
Wicked.A chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
this started so great but no you just had to give naruto 2 useless op blodlines make kyuubi female and not only bash characters but turned sasuke into a liar (the canon sasuke refuted the claim that he defeated gaara/ichibi(though in his opinion could have done so had the cursed seal not interferd))
2,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »