Reviews for Naruto the REAL Fifth Hokage
Dadlop3 chapter 18 . 3/24
Itachi and Konan? They'll make an interesting pair...
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 3/12
As several other reviewers have noted, it makes no sense whatsoever for them to make Naruto Hokage at this point in the story.

What you COULD have done was make it nonsensical, but believable. Insert a stupid rule: Any loyal leaf ninja who beats the Hokage becomes Hokage. Naruto beat Hiruzen with his Sexy Jutsu, causing him to pass out from blood loss, and takes the scroll of sealing. Bam. He's Hokage.

You can keep the daimyo agreeing to him being Hokage, the Fire lord is portrayed as kind of a flake. If you wanted a little realism, you could have Danzo and the advisory counsel agree to Naruto with the intention of making him a puppet leader and later discarding him.

But what you did? Doesn't make sense at all.
narumoka chapter 14 . 3/11
complete this fanfic now!
ninbigboy168 chapter 26 . 3/9
Awsome story I think the last time I read this story it ended at chapter 12 thought I add to fav oh well I do that now plz update love this story
I feel Shikamaru. Nara clan be damned!
Naruto made it!
Kingtutgaming chapter 5 . 3/8
This story seemed like it would be good, but then i saw the awful pacing and I just can't read it anymore. This pacing is like a normal person started writing it, but then they decided to make the ultimate Gary-Stu in the most cliched and retarded way possible.
Pendragon134 chapter 26 . 3/4
update please
update soon its been 2 years
Fallen Angel231312 chapter 10 . 2/10
In chappie 10 you should have added. 'And make ramen Konoha's main dish... Or something like that... But I still like your story!
anonymous chapter 8 . 2/6
Seriously Bleach? if I wanted to read Bleach i'd do so.
At first, I truly enjoyed the well-done job that you and your team had accomplished by putting in so much effort. But, by the end, I was thoroughly disappointed. I'm not one to talk, 'cause the Lord knows I have my issues, but I found myself saying (as I have with nearly every story I come across) that the entertaining qualities that made this story have been overwhelmed by obscenities, innuendos, and lack of respect for oneself or others, whether they are real or not. I hope that you can revive this story and bring new life to it.
Anonymouscritic212, out!
BeautifulLotus chapter 26 . 2/5
I want more
Skullkid First Child of Order chapter 26 . 1/6
Please update this story again I rly like it
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
You have WAY too much free time on your hands
hellsinferno157 chapter 5 . 12/17/2014