Reviews for The Misantrophe, the Cake and the Squirrel
Still waiting for an update man. This is interesting!
kagome higurashi chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Destrark chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
hmmm. is C.C. Dumbledore or Voldemort?
blueorangatan chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
this totally cracks me up
ilove2laflol chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hey please update soon! It seems like a great story!
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Well, this is wierd ... but funny too! Can't wait for the next chapter, looking forward to it!.
Anne Flint chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This was great! I laughed out loud many times and couldn't help but coo at Nunnally. Can't wait to read more!

SecondtoNon chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This parody is GOLD!
croquant chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Heehee. I giggled aloud at the revelation that Nunally was a squirrel. I do think that having Suzaku as Harry would have been a better parallel, not even for the physical resemblance, but his temperament seems the farthest thing from Gryffindor, plus his blood status wouldn't fit Slytherin. But I understand that otherwise Lelouch wouldn't even have a rival. I'm really curious to see other character parallels and the ensuing plot. This was very entertaining so far and I hope for more :)
honebami chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh my god, this is brilliant! It is so funny :D

Lelouch will make a wonderful and horrible Harry Potter. I can't wait to see his intelligence and manipulative-ness - he won't be as gulliable and good-natured as Harry I bet!

...But seriously, the killing curse stole all his natural stamina? PRICELESS!

Suzaku will make such a perfectly adorable fail Draco Malfoy~ He'll be all like "I'm pureblooded, stuck-up and evil - oh hey, do you need help with that? No fighting here! NO, MY TRUE SELF IS RIGHTEOUS! ...Maybe I should go to Gryffindor or Hufflepuff? (Or are the house names going to change too?)

She-who-must-not-be-named...for some reason I'm thinking C.C...I don't even know why. And I had this horrible image of Mao being Dumbledore and peering into everyone's minds...but Geass doesn't exist in this world, so it's okay!

Please update this soon! You haven't written another chapter in five're not abandoning this are you? Please say no, because I really like - no, love this fanfic! It's got to be the best Code Geass/Harry Potter crossover, even if it is utter crack :D
Ve chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow, this is very interesting! I wonder.. who will be Dumbledore? Where's VV? I hope you're planning to update it
Yuriski-1st chapter 1 . 7/23/2011 soooo freaking awesome! Lelouch as the chosen one? God, the world is in for some weird shit.

And Suzaku fails as Draco so much, it's cool again.

Please continue if you find the muse.

P.S: Is Oghi going to be Dumbledore?
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This is hilarious and you should keep it up. I actually think that kallen is probably going to be a mix of Ron and Hermione (ron loyalty and courage and hermione brains), with a kallen spin. It might be a bad idea to have lelouch play quiddich. It would be awesome if quidich was with knightmares and a fighting war simulation. that way lelouch could take part without being OC. One more thing lelouch, one had natural stamina, WT* DOES NOT COMPUTE, DOES NOT COMPUTE, BOOOOM (head exploded).
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. I love this, it's stupid and remimds me of scary movie, I just love it.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Okay, first things first: this was hilarious. Be very proud.

Second things second: Suzaku as Malfoy? Okay, he's either going to be epic or an epic fail. Or both. Hopefully the last one.

Lelouch makes a wonderful and terrible Harry.

*snicker* S-sissy boy... *laughs hysterically*

So, in conclusion: this story is looking very, very good and very, very funny. Please update soon!