Reviews for Something To Look Forward To
lithium-therapy chapter 9 . 1/18
I wish you would continue this story. After all these years, you are still my favourite author.
abniwrites chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
Ohhhh nooooo I'm enjoying this fic soo muchh . 5 years and no updates, wahh. Ah well. I like it very much! Wish there was more to read!
Dictator4Life chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
This is honestly one of the funniest things I've ever read ilu
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Just wanted you to know, I LOLed really hard at the six nipples thing.
sesshoumaru4me chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
hilarious! And I'd love to read about more massages ;p.
I wonder why his dogs don't answer his call anymore, something to do with him trying to kill himself?
Shebali chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
I didn't s fic at first, and then I got to the third chapter, and I think I've seen it on tumblr, maybe? I'm so so glad there's more, even if the last update has been a while ago. Thank you for sharing, this story improved my day significantly
Kurai Ummei chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
I read it before, now I've read it again, and still, still I wait for more! When is chapter ten coming?
DysshaWattpad chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
This is SO HOTT! Desprate and horny Kakashi BEGGING to be brought to a chakara induced orgasm- AWESOMENESS.

The only thing that could make this fic any better would be for you to write about Kakashi aving a thirty minute orgasm- preferably with him gushing cum all over.

Also, is Naruto dead, or something? He's not my favorite character- (Kakashi is) -but I haven't heard much about him other than a couple of mentions while Sakura was reminicsing.(SP?)
DysshaWattpad chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
LOL, GOSSIP NO JUTSU! _

Laforaya: XDDDD
DysshaWattpad chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
LOL! This is hot and hilarious! _
mythaeology chapter 9 . 3/20/2016
I love this fic. It's both lighthearted and serious, and Kakashi is so endearing. It's been a while since this has been updated, but I hope you haven't abandoned it completely.
mythaeology chapter 3 . 3/19/2016
I'm not even halfway through this chapter and I'm dying of laughter. The Hatake bloodline is gold.
Geminia chapter 9 . 2/22/2016
Really hope you update this! It's hilarious :D
Indiegirl97 chapter 9 . 2/17/2016
This story made me laugh like I was crazy. My mom got worried.
Faraheim chapter 9 . 1/25/2016