Reviews for Perfectly Wrong
DD chapter 11 . 3/26
Hilarious. Adorable. Sad that you didn't write more. You're lovely. Thank you!
Niki chapter 11 . 1/11
Oh how I love this fic.
Newton15 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
The best fic ever!
kay-kw33n chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
Upate please
kate-sama chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Hahahaha. Very funny. :D Please update ASAP!
cold kagome chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
omg.. lol i love it
Funeral Blues chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Hello! Just to tell you I really like your fanfiction and I would love to read what happens next :-) I hope one day you'll update it
Bye!
kpotter1993 chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I like the "insane" chapter titles. They make me giggle.
thexkat chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
just finished reading this fic and i think its amazing! blaine really is a dick but an adorable one all the same!
aaand yea since you mentioned '10 things i hate about you', i kind of thought about that movie from the very beginin of the since i loooove that movie im also kind of in love with this story too!
sooo love me some chapter pretty pleaaase? (:
oh... and that funny fact about ducks? i just cant hahaha disturbing! hahahaha
KlaineCCKlaine chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
YOU ARE NOT TELLING ME THAT YOU STOPPED WRIRING HERE!? I LOVE THIS STORY YOU MUST CONTINUE! !PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sorry bout the caps, im just so exited about everything ok love you pls continue?
bkaddictjk chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
So... I'm guessing that either a) you are not alive, or b) you gave Kurt a bruise on the other side of his face.

Seriously... it's been two years since an update. Please think about a surprise? I mean, readers like grand gestures too :D
BilliMonroe chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
You and your Author's Notes are hilarious. What's even better is this story. I know that you haven't written for this story in over a year, but please don't tell me that it's been abandoned. And just when things between the boys were progressing. I read this all in one day (I even hid in the bathroom at work so that I could pull it up on my phone and read it from there). So please see the rest of this story through. I'm literally BEGGING like a murderer at the pearly gates. Or can you option it to someone else so that it can get finished. Though I don't know if anyone can write this as well as you.
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
I really really adore this story! You're writing style is witty and humorous and always makes me smile! Now I'm just sad because I think you've moved on from this fic, but I'm glad you've left it up for everyone to read. Hope life is doing you well! ((and maybe one day you'll give this amazing fic an update?))

Loved the story!
EnchantingNightmares chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Blaine is too cute.
BGuate224 chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
This story's so adorable and well written and lerverted and I love it but I'm sad because I think it's been abandoned.. ;-;