Reviews for I Will Wait for You if You Do For Me
Mesden chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I cried so hard. Just wow.
hunterlokimax4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Made me cry.
one-wayward-girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was beautiful...
SobbingKlainer chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love you and I hate you at exactly the same time. This is beautiful and soooo sad. There are tears streaming down my face. My poor Kurtsie... You are an incredible writer.
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
My gosh, it's so Blaine at the end. I kinda wanna take all my other stories down off my favorites list, just so this one shines
Iggy Valentine chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
At first I honestly didn't feel sad, just a slight twinge but when Kurt cried over Blaine to his father I just couldn't stop crying.
ooplo chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
;_;

why why why ;_;
MelissaGraceWrites chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
GEEZ I read the first line and my heart broke okay.
PencilLootz chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Why would you write this? This is just -

I have tears POURING down my face!

Amazing writing!
someone chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this is am amazing story. it really does. it didn't made me cry cuz i don't cry but i wanted to.

youre really talanted with writing.

i'm gonna read more of youre stories :)
alexmpare chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow. This brought me to tears. Sobs, actually. This is amazing, great work.
KlainebowKlisses chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
There are no words to describe my emotions right now. No words.
vanessa chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG MY CREYS. that is all.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is so amazing! I have never ever shed a tear watching a film or reading any fiction in my life but I was sobbing over this. It's so well written and in keeping with the characters. There are so many beautiful moments that are really touching ("no regrets, just love" - genius reference. Laina - so sweet)Well done and thank you so much for posting.
VioletCherry342 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Holy freakin' CRAP this is not a story to secretly read at work..Thank God I'm alone, because I'm sobbing like a baby..GAH! I cannot breathe... :'( Freakin' A, whyyyyyy? Why did I do this to myself? And darn YOU! If the writing and the story hadn't been so heartbreaking I wouldn't be crying! I NEVER CRY! (I'm trying to compliment you, here, but I think I just sound mad..lol)

ANYWAY! I need to go read fluff now, before someone catches me crying... It's very good! Def going on my favorites list..snifflesniffle..

Thanks for sharing!