Reviews for The Way to Eden
FabrevansFTW chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Hi! I know I'm over two years late... but just I came across your fic just now... I really hope you'd still continue with this fic... maybe when you find the time and the inspiration to do so. It is beautifully written and I'm one of those who'll be so glad to know how it all ends.
Thanks for sharing your talent and your love of Sam and Quinn with us! :)
SamEvans17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I really like this story, and I was wondering is it finished or not? I'd love to see more :D
ReadingFanfiction13 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
pls update fast
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was really good. I hope you decide to continue this so we can see what happens next. Update soon please.
hey chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This is interesting and good. Thanks for sharing but please update! Sam and Quinn ftw! :) Finn is a douche. I hate that guy.
fabrevansforever chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
next one? :) it was awesome.
moon plus stars chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
cool story
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Nice!
ilovebubble chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Are you gonna make a chapter 2?
RJRRAA chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON.
Ly chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Thanks for name me in your AN. This is a great chapter you need to update now! hope we get another fic after this, i love your after break up fics for Fabrevans, in fact i love all your Fabrevans fics, keep writing please.
Shygrl94 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
/Quam all the way :) i love the emotion.
Fabrevans Fan 4eva chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oooooooooooooh next chapter plzzzzz I can't wait much longer I have been like REALLY depressed about what went down with Sam and Quinn and the writers of glee r acting like Sam and Quinn's relationship NEVER EVEN EXISTED! 2 c how I TRULY feel about go to the blame it on the achocal story and go 2 the reviews on the 4th chapter thx but anyways PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!
thisgirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
O gosh cant wait for more!
Readingtoomuch chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Eeek, wonderful as always. I hope you update really really soon! I meant to review the beach story, but I was reading it during class, and then the professor walked over . . . Anyway, I loved it too, and hope you continue to wright.