Reviews for Haunted By Your Ghost
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
This was amazing! I loved it! Please write more your writting is top notch!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Heartbreaking but so so so good! Your writting just pulls you in I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Oh so sad but do in character too. I love how you write them so in character!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Wow! Amazing star! Love your writting!
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Very well-written story! I liked how all the characters were IC. I was actually surprised that Curly was still alive at the end of the story but ita all worked out nicely.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Great story from beginning to end!
OtakuTuesday chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
Hehe I knew that Curly was still alive, he makes me laugh so much. Very sneaky and clever technicality there.

I feel that this story was both too short and just the right length at the same time. You definitely could have delved deeper into Rhonda and the others' feelings, but at the same time I didn't want to read chapter upon chapter of nightmares and denial.

Basically, great job. Excellent writing.

I look forward to reading more of your work :)
Knowledge-comes-Wisdom-lingers chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Why am I not surprised she just found out that he's alive and she reverts to acting like he's annoying. Well we all know she like it. It's a love/hate relationship with them. Anyway, this story was a great read, but it ended too soon. :( Oh well! I hope you have more stories in store for us. Ciao! K.C.W.L.
RobHustle chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
SORRY for the delay. This story was AWESOME. For some reason, I just KNEW there was a going to be a twist. Curly with swine flu, not dead? Creative! Patty and Arnold were a great support system for Rhonda when she was losing her mind. Now things are back to normal, Rhonda still thinks Curly is a creep. But they'll end up in the bed together before high school is out lol. Excellent story. I've been working a lot, but I'm looking forward to more of your work.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Yay! Curly is alive.

Very cool twist.

Keep the good writing.
Anonymous Latina chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Wow, Great Ending!

I guess that Rhonda had to learn to accept her feelings the hard way, Luckily for her it wasn't too late.

I liked the dinner scenes, her parents were very supportive

and Nadine was so understanding

Patty hahhaaa she must of really been fed up with the girl LOL!

and now for the best part

Mooooo aaaa haaaa haaaaa, that was so hilarious, I acutally pictured him running through the school like a maniac hahaaaa and Finally! Finally he gets his lady (eeepppppp)

Thank You, I really enjoyed reading this...

Oh wait... and

Added to my Fav'z

You are definately Added to My Favorate Authors List

You're a Great Writer! Thank You :D
J'aime ma vie chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
The concept of this story was really interesting, I felt like the ending was a cop-out. You made Curly coming back into Rhonda's life TOO easy with it being a simple mistake. The whole aspect of him having a cousin just doesn't work; it would've been better had you introduced this cousin into the story earlier so that it would've been somewhat believable

Another thing I was disappointed to see was how short this story was. I really, really wish that you would've expounded more on how Rhonda felt after Curly's death. You could've done so much more with this, such as how Curly's death affected Rhonda not just in the days, but in the years that came, how their classmates felt about it, how it changed them, and how her life played out differently without him. This story had so much potential and I felt like you wasted it all through defying logic and giving the story an ending with a bow tied on top instead of allowing the characters to really struggle and change because of what happened.
DarthRoden76 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Oh wow MidniteRaine, you are totally totally evil, but in a good way! I loved this story! Great ending and I am glad Curly is not dead...So happy I'm going to paint myself up in tiger stripes and go free all the animals at the zoo! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ~D.R.
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Rhonda admiting she may like Curly and that was an exllcent twist
Knowledge-comes-Wisdom-lingers chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Great job with this chapter! It was so in character. It would be exactly what she would've done if it was an episode. She is soo in love with Curly she doesn't even know it...kinda reminds me of Arnold and Helga's could it be that Rhonda's just in denial, but unlike Arnold she knows it? Seems like she's just concerned about appearances and what that would mean if she openly liked him. The dream sequence reminded me of the episode 'Married' which she partnered Arnold with Helga using the marriage predictor. I wonder what made her change her mind in voiding the results at the end of the episode. Could it be that she was paired with Curly and was unwilling to admit it therefore the pairings she made turned out an error for her sake and not Arnold's? Anyway, just my mind working. I really enjoyed the read. Hope you continue! K.C.W.L.