Reviews for Riding Out the Storm
Guest chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
This. Is. Amazing! I love your writing- it is well planned, it makes sense and makes me want to keep reading!
ElizaT chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Awesoooooooooooooome!1
ll Kairi ll chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
Aww we that was a really cute story. :) and the end made a lot of sense, specially considering how the brothers lives always goes. :)

Great great job! It really seemed like part of the seasons. And you did an amazing job getting all the characters in character! Specially Cas. :)

I love your story and the idea. Amazing!

Kairi
alphawolf96 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
vary cute sammyXD
ccase13 chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
I like how Bobby Singer got medical equipment for all needs set up in advance for Sam while Dean was bringing him to South Dakota. Real Castiel letting Dean walk in Sam's dream was about the only way Dean could have reached him after his nightmare of Dean and Castiel telling him how evil he was.
ccase13 chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Poor Dean, I hope Sammy realizes when he feels better that Dean really wants to see the Grand Canyon but needs Sam to "make" them go so he won't have to admit wanting to do tourist stuff.
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
Another fantastic story! You made me cry at times. Sam and Dean really ARE half of the same soul...soulmates. Neither one can deal with life without the other. That is probably why I love the show so much, lus the fact that the actors are so close IRL makes it all that much more believable.

I really love your stories!
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 15 . 4/7/2011
Loved the ending! I could totally see Dean and Sam making that pact.
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 13 . 4/7/2011
This is amazing so far! I can't wait to finish the last 2 chapters. I was bawling during this chapter and the previous one. You really know how Dean and Sammy think and I love it so far.
NikaDex chapter 15 . 4/6/2011
Sooorry I forgot to review this chapter...this was such a brilliant end to an amazing story! Thanks for that :) :) xx
casammy chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
While dean and sammy esten together everything is OK to being, supernatural hug!
CuzziePoo chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
wow! i am really impressed! i loved the twists and the turns. Very suspenseful! i especially enjoyed being able to get a window into the minds of both Sam and Dean. This was the first fanfic that ive read and I thought the way that you wrote the brother's inner thoughts was dead on. You really caught their personalities! I really enjoyed your introduction of Cass into the story. I'd like to maybe read a Cass centric story since we have never really gotten to know very much of his backstory or how he came to be the angel that he is. Very well done, I was hooked! I was reading it on my phone at work and now that I finally have internet at the house I was able to finish it off in the comfort of my own home! Thanks for a great story hun! Kudos to you!
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
An agreement not to suicide without indisputable proof of the other brother's permission or prior death - absolutely Winchesterian!

Great story, I enjoyed it immensely.
Sparkiebunny chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
*sniffle* Beautiful ending to a beautiful story, Xe! :)
Casmoiraitiel chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
A fitting end to a tumultuous story. Nicely penned, my dear. Nicely penned. :)