Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Sword and Staff
Dreams Of Athena chapter 16 . 5/23
Hey
This is awesome
Are you going to finish it? Please please please do
cos2bh chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
Hi,

Are you planning to complete this fic?

Seasons' Greetings..
Traveler301 chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Looks good to me. At least I can see where you might be going.
Thanks, Ron Pate
Traveler301
lalaHA chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
I am not always one for gay jokes, but I was trying to keep in my laughter from that. (Please don't take that offensively. My mom's cousin is gay and he is the best!)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
I love how harry's thoughts go...

"Hargis told this man of me?! I should tell him more secrets. Then Dumb Old Dork will never find out!" (This is my take on things obviously)

The only reason Mr. IHaveALotOfMiddleNamesToSeemImportant keeps hard around is because he will never keep a secret from him... the fool... oh well
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
I think harry should not get a wand from ollivanders. Maybe one from a vault or have one crafted with special materials to match with harry better
Jestrbob chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
Interesting story. I wish you had kept it up. I know how hard it is to often write, when so many people,expect you to just rehash canon.

Fie on them I say. Write it as you wish.
bookjunkie1992 chapter 16 . 8/25/2016
What happened to this story?
Old guy chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
Interestin duel. Btw... maybe Harry should mention illegal mind snooping, boys in the girls dorms in Slytherin, Fluffy in the castle, and a few other things while Bones is there. Might make her trip worthwhile. Almost a shame this is unfinished.
Old guy chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
I think the platform fight was okay. I also agree that knowledge without knowing is useless,whether it is a sword, a knife, or occlumency.:-) Nice Zen scene. Interesting. Most of my reading says protege is not usually done by firsties due to lack of core development, outside of "Harry Crow".
Old guy chapter 11 . 8/14/2016
If anyone needs protection, youd think it would be Hermione. Nice trick with the sword. Most use a wand and touch the arm for a house emblem to appear. Well I guessed3 of the girls right so far. Those 5 boys need to be in jail. Harry needs to be checked in the med wing, at least for vaccinztions.
Old guy chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
Well about half through the poster chapters. Ido wonder about the wisdom of walking around with priceless artifacts visible to Tom,dick, and Harry. Interesting take on the characters so far. I have to say I like it to date. Hmm. Daphne or Hannah, Hermione, Susan or Ginny, hope not, and not sure the last girl. Possibly Luna if you wait for next year's crop.
Depressed Death chapter 14 . 7/12/2016
I LOVE you version of wizarding history! It's very detailed and I love how everything came to be. However, I've been writing a novel on the Nazi's, and Adolf Hitler didn't create the Nazi's. He just joined them. Other than that, amazing!
Marshman101 chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
Well the ending reminded me of the wizard of Oz
Ut ego nunquam iterum chapter 8 . 6/13/2016
If you have a 7 compartment trunk, couldn't you buy another 7 compartment trunk, and store it in the original trunk, and keep repeating for infinite storage, or would it go on until there's so little room? ;}