Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Sword and Staff
bookjunkie1992 chapter 16 . 8/25
What happened to this story?
Old guy chapter 16 . 8/14
Interestin duel. Btw... maybe Harry should mention illegal mind snooping, boys in the girls dorms in Slytherin, Fluffy in the castle, and a few other things while Bones is there. Might make her trip worthwhile. Almost a shame this is unfinished.
Old guy chapter 12 . 8/14
I think the platform fight was okay. I also agree that knowledge without knowing is useless,whether it is a sword, a knife, or occlumency.:-) Nice Zen scene. Interesting. Most of my reading says protege is not usually done by firsties due to lack of core development, outside of "Harry Crow".
Old guy chapter 11 . 8/14
If anyone needs protection, youd think it would be Hermione. Nice trick with the sword. Most use a wand and touch the arm for a house emblem to appear. Well I guessed3 of the girls right so far. Those 5 boys need to be in jail. Harry needs to be checked in the med wing, at least for vaccinztions.
Old guy chapter 8 . 8/14
Well about half through the poster chapters. Ido wonder about the wisdom of walking around with priceless artifacts visible to Tom,dick, and Harry. Interesting take on the characters so far. I have to say I like it to date. Hmm. Daphne or Hannah, Hermione, Susan or Ginny, hope not, and not sure the last girl. Possibly Luna if you wait for next year's crop.
Depressed Death chapter 14 . 7/12
I LOVE you version of wizarding history! It's very detailed and I love how everything came to be. However, I've been writing a novel on the Nazi's, and Adolf Hitler didn't create the Nazi's. He just joined them. Other than that, amazing!
Marshman101 chapter 9 . 7/9
Well the ending reminded me of the wizard of Oz
Ut ego nunquam iterum chapter 8 . 6/13
If you have a 7 compartment trunk, couldn't you buy another 7 compartment trunk, and store it in the original trunk, and keep repeating for infinite storage, or would it go on until there's so little room? ;}
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 16 . 2/20
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
Shadowgreydarkray chapter 16 . 2/17
plzz add more
Mythicall Moon chapter 16 . 1/30
When's the next chapter of this interesting fanstory?
juan chapter 16 . 12/22/2015
good thing I will never quit on my stories unlike others I have all the time in the world to write I don't care how tired I am from work thank god I have no social life to stop me
tkim619 chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
awwweee it ended? it was getting soooo freaking good!~~~
Ablyvian chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
I totally get that the info in this chapter is vital to your plot. If you want to avoid the abrupt shift in the middle of the story you might consider making it a prologue
femalefarrier chapter 16 . 4/7/2015