Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heir of Sword and Staff
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 74,366.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Philosophize chapter 16 . 3/10
Please don't abandon your story...
hanna14 chapter 16 . 1/31
MORE CHAPTERS PLS!
Lil'ViolaXD chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE'S DA NEXT CHAPTER!? UNTIL NEXT TIME?! WHEN THE HELL WILL THAT BE?! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR 2 FRICKIN YEARS! *sighs defeatedly*
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
The sTory is Written well enough, but isn't realistic enough. Ron is a total idiot, random fifth years gang-bash random muggleborns... Not even Draco Malfoy is thst stupid. Where is he anyway?
MoonlightBushido chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
I love this story and cannot wait until a new chapter is posted. Are all of Harry's friends going to help him get past Fluffy?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2013
continue!
killer4853 chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
please update
killer4853 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
love the story
Gracealma chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
I would love to see Harry and his friends take on the pure bloods and win. They need to change wizarding society and make something better. Please update. Good story.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
jtrjtkrtt
GoldenKeeper2567 chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
I know you haven't updated this in a while but can you please try to soon?

Little Dragon/GoldenKeeper
Rain Shigu chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
Will this be updated?
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
well, that was fun as long as it lasted.. it's just my personal pet peeve when it comes to HP fics. i really don't mind if he is heir to like Potter/Evans/Peverell lines.. three of them are Canon anyway, even if there technically isn't any 'Evans line' in wizarding world since Lily was muggle-born... depending how deep the dive is in next chapter or two i might read this anyway. i'm pretty desperate for something new to read and i'm currently too lazy to browse through random HP fics.

but here are two reviews for you at least
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
seems fairly interesting, i'm always up for something new to read.. let's see where this goes.