Reviews for Rugby Negative
Passerby chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
You're right! This manga needs more fic, I read it all today (the manga) and the gayness is so clear! I have them all paired up, only one's single ahahahhahahah. Thanks for this fic, I enjoyed it :)
l-annethunder chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Aww that was so cute and like yay! I'm loving 15: Meisetsu (which I found by accident but am so happy I did). You have described them so well, I'm floored by your skill. You want to do more snippets from this series, I know you do. lol I'll make you my epic/& slightly famous Tag-a-long cupcakes, if you do. Kudos and das woot!
Midnightxwolfx chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
it baffles me as to why Komugi is playing rugby when he's so delicate. The first thing i thought when i saw him on the cover was "wtf why is he CRYING?" still cute though. And he's a lock too...well he is tall...

I love 15 Meisei and i wish it was way more popular but it is new. It just came out in 2010.
Shades22 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Hi,

Love the manga and I really enjoyed your story. I'm also a bit wowed at the fact that your the only one who's written a story for this. Thanks for writing it and I hope you write more of them.

~Shades