Reviews for Upon the Earl's Arrival
PennyBlu chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I haven't forgotten please write more!
Rainbow27Stardust chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I'd actually forgotten about this story, too. Then I saw the update and thought "What's this story? **thinks for a while** ... Oh, wait, I think this is that one story I subscribed to a while back. I quite liked that story." And then I clicked on the link, and it WAS that story :)

Yes, the update was a bit short, but at least it was something. It was still good.

Keep writing! :D
promocat chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
almost-but not quite forgotton!
shebby chan chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
its really interesting...do update soon...:)
lnnocent Demon chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I love this!

Please make more soon :)
promocat chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
the tea is posoin! don't drink it! i trust nothing from the tracy manor!
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
oohh. o.o... this is a nice story :) keep it up!
Death's BlackOut chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
harsh kicked out his own not-so-humble abode interesting
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Hmph. Even if Rue IS her fiance now, Lizzie shouldn't have to put up with him and his orders. She has a right to hug Ciel if she wants to. Hmm... Better yet, she should go home and ask/beg her parents to cancel the new engagement with Rue and give it back to Ciel. Her engagement with Ciel has more senority than Rue's anyway since they've been engaged since they were babies. That kind of engagement trumps any new ones that are made if a participant in the bethrothal who was reported missing comes back. *lol* Unless there's a REASON why she absolutely HAS to marry Rue even though Ciel's back in their lives and can take the engagement back even if he wants to?

Though the bungling trio must have gotten better in their duties or something, because I'm surprised Rue didn't FIRE them as soon as he realized what the three were like. He doesn't seem nice enough, or cheap enough, to simply keep them on with all of the things they're prone to ruin beyond repair or completely destroy.
promocat chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
will ciel really leave?& what';s with poor rue?
Fraulein chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
ye- - imm just happy eliza doesnt show up much... i like tthe story line so far btw.

just be happy im not high on sugar right now...

- Fraulein Jaquline Eques
LittleMissSophie chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
A bit on the short side, but good.
Circus0900 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
hehehehe funny stuff
Amnesialove chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I actually really liked it hurry with newer chapters.
LittleMissSophie chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I am so loving this.

Very nice concept there :)

But who is Rue and how did he steal Ciel's life?

Only time will tell