Reviews for Choices
hikaruinchains91 chapter 55 . 6/25
Do you know?, yesterday it was my birthday and one of the best gifts was to meet your continuation, indeed and with the whole heart I say it to you. Thank you very much for continuing writing, I love your history and as I said to you before, this one is one or if not the best history cam that i read, and I can assure you that is the well-read one almost all those who circulate. I order you very much love from Argentina. Pd: my excuses for my bad english
Will you stop writing this fucking story! You’re a fucking idiot who deserves to die! So stop writing this story, you dumb bitch
bandgrad2008 chapter 53 . 3/18
Dude, I stopped reading and writing Cam a long time ago...except for this story. I find myself looking forward to your updates.
Amy chapter 52 . 3/14
I've finally gotten to the end and I can't wait for more! Keep up what you're doing I love this story ~ you're a really good writer
marydumas chapter 52 . 2/21
Just finishing reading this. Update as soon as you can soooo can't wait to read the next! kudos to your work!
Amateur-Bear chapter 52 . 2/16
The small moments are the sweetest
natalya3721 chapter 51 . 2/15
thank you for the update! i can’t wait to see what happens with carly and sam :)
hikaruinchains91 chapter 51 . 2/14
i don't speak english, but your story make me do it. Really this fic CAM is the best i have read, really.
The story is very hard. It is very serious (which is not often seen). You really represent Sam in a way that I love... I'm in love with Sam, from your story.
anyway I just wanted to congratulate you and send you a big hug from Argentina.
pd: sorry for my bad english.
Luxtes chapter 51 . 2/13
Oh God I'm so glad this is back, I love it
Amateur-Bear chapter 51 . 2/13
There's too many possibilities! Will Sam skip town? Will Carly go? Where will they go? What movie will they see! I have no clue! Gg nice chapter!
Luxtes chapter 50 . 8/7/2017
This really really needs to be updated, I'm so anxious for it! Excellent story!
Luxtes chapter 50 . 6/20/2017
I binged this for 2 full nights of no sleep and damn if it wasn't worth it, this story is definitely one of my top 5 and I'm ridiculously eager to see how it ends, keep up the good work!
Amateur-Bear chapter 47 . 12/26/2016
I was just going through my email and noticed you had updated and figured why not. Boy am I glad I did. Its great to see you're so dedicated to finishing it and I hope you do! I don't know what to expect and am excitingly waiting for the future Chapter to come!
Guest chapter 47 . 11/12/2016
Hey this is an awesome story, I really hope you keep writing because I'm hooked now and want to see how it goes. One of the best stories I've read so far!
Guest chapter 47 . 11/2/2016