Reviews for Speaking to the Moon
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Amazing with a capital A! Oh i loved this story so much. Seriously, words can't describe how hectic my heart is right now! XD I have to admit i was wondering how you were going to make this pair work, but now i realize i had nothing to worry about! You made them work perfectly and the sweet, angst between them was delectable! XD Love your writing style as well...Hell, i love everything about this story, full stop! (ok, ill stop now...i'm starting to ramble...
thomabri chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
WOW! I had to hold on tight to finish this story. Never, would I have thought to read such a story. Well Done! I believe this is the first time i've read one of your stories but, it surelly won't be my lsst.

Well written. Thanks for the story.

Righttolove

Cassander in a new light. Finally {kind of}getting his wish.
Charlotte L chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is wonderful!
Juu98264 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
It's one of my favorite stories! Thanks for publishing it here, it's way easier to find than AdultFF.

The way you write makes it sound verissimilar, it's true to their feelings, time settings and gender. That was very hot also. :)

I'll be checking for more stories from you. Please write non stop!
Zophiel Lagace chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Hii!

I'm not a Cassander's fan but this story is great. I was giggling like an idiot while reading the conversation between Hephaistion and Cassander, and this: "Give me death after a night in your arms, and I will receive it a happily."Ohhhhh! Great!

It's beautiful written and your Cassander is truly interesting. Hot story by the way.

Zophiel
leonhart chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
So hot but also so deep.I always think cassander is most complicated person from alexander circle,after alex you can make this multichaptered story to explore his relationship with hephaestion?please...