Reviews for Debts
HelloRoxy chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I should feel guilty for enjoying non con but it's not happening. Vulnerable!Kurama beat out the guilt.

You have a way with your stories and it just draws readers, like myself, in for good.
LaCoquette chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
My, though i must admit that this fic does have some steamy yaoi which i enjoyed very much i cant help but feel for kurama, my heart goes out to him sure i mean i know in the beginning he must have offered Yusuke free reign over his body in order to at least pay him back for what he owed, but i dont think he realized he would become the guys plaything i mean its wrong to offer something half-heartedly but i suppose thats just him trying to repay a debt. And yusuke you offered your life willingly through your own volition you were prepared to die again, like what you did the first time for that little boy all for the sake of kuramas mother not having to go through the pain of having a dead son but now come on its just icing on the cake that kurama let you have his way with him now let go already and stop being so smug and selfish you did a good deed, you got your reward. Now im just rambling but i just feel pain at kuramas suffering especially he's doing it for his mother. Nonetheless great fic i loved it, scenes were tastefully descriptive, well balanced erotic, yet with the right amount of non-con and violence to remind
the reader this is rape and not some hard and rough lovin kudos!
Anti-hero chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
You're a gifted writer. Nice job. Dark but good.
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Is it wrong that I sort am on Yusuke's side? Maybe because I like a dominate Yusuke and Yusuke did save not only Kurama's life but his mother's. Plus Kurama begging for sex at the beginning was totally hot even if slightly rehearsed.

Hmm... maybe if Yusuke wasn't just interested in Keiko and actually was interested in becoming something more with Kurama he wouldn't have come off so cruel and grrr I'm rationalizing a rapist. See what your Yusuke makes me do. Sad we won't see how Hiei handles the situation but maybe it's for the best .;

Anyway, interesting read and sorry for rambling.
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Good story, really liked it! -
MissTuffcy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I think you like torturing Kurama. o-o Well anyway, great story. loved it all the same! :D
Ylang-Ylang chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
First off...I'm an avid Kurama/Yuusuke fan.

While I don't believe Yuusuke would have acted in such a fashion, part of what makes a story successful is having the reader suspend their disbelief.

Which you have done admirably.
SR chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
He shouldn't have made such a promise if he didn't want to see it through. I know that other may complain that 'Yusuke would never behave that way' but I can actually seem him doing so.

Think of it he's been alone for almost all his life (if not all of it) and he's been told he's worthless and not capable of love, etc. So when he does finally get together with someone it would almost be natural that he's going to be stubborn to let it go (at any cost).

I do feel bad for Kurama but he's supposed to be highly intelligent and somehow he didn't come to the conclusion that perhaps Yusuke did love him (in his own way) and that he didn't want to let go. When taken from that point-of-view I'm more surprised that Yusuke didn't feel like Kurama was cheating on him because of his feelings/relationship with Hiei.

Another good story and now I'm off to read "For Blueutopia."