Reviews for Home
Rogue Tomato chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Mercy didn't make me cry, but this one had me sobbing! I know you published this awhile back, but I just happened to find these two fics this morning. They were both beautiful!

"The tough guy Navy SEAL who had resisted all manner of torture in his time had been broken by the words of a beautiful little girl."

I loved that!
attyboy chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Sniff, sniff. Perfect!
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This is so heartbreaking. It's been almost 20 years since my brother died, but this brings it to me again, not in a bad way, just melancholy. Thank you!
mckailabug chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
tears, tears, and more tears! Great story
moonjat54 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Good closure. Sad story...hope this never shows up on the show. I want the team to stay intact. Well written.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I definitely need a tissue right now...(sniff). This was awesome!

Very sorry to hear about your family member. I hope writing this was a catharsis for you.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This was a wonderful fic on so many levels! It's a terrific sequel to "Mercy," and I love that you ended it with a note of hope. It was just so well-written throughout, and paints such a powerful picture.

I would quote favorite lines, but I honestly loved all of it!

Amazing work as always!

And as I've said before, you and your family are in my prayers. *hugs*

Ani-maniac494
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Writing is cathartic, is it not?

This brought tears to my eyes - especially the scene where Steve breaks the news to Grace, and her reaction.

Very sad, but very nice.
amiableapathy chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
oh my god you made me cry... that never happens... beautifully written and i'm sorry for your loss.
Synbou chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I am sorry for your lost. I hope writing helped you through this sad time and continues to do so. I folund it a good way to cope, remember, and honour those we love.

The story was touching. Thank you for sharing.