Reviews for Saying goodbye
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aw great one-shot! :)
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I'VE READ THIS STORY AND ITS JUST AS FANTASTIC AS ALL THE STORIES YOU'VE WILL YOU PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN A STORY WRITTEN BY YOU ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH AS YOU PUT IN THE SECOND CHAPTER OF MY WEDDING STORY ME AND CENRED FIRST MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY A STORY THAT I WOULD MOST DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW JUST LIKE I'VE READ AND REVIEWED ALL THE STORIES YOU HAVE A BRILLANT WRITER AND I ENJOY READING AND REVEWING ALL THE STORIES YOU WRITE AND HAVE WRITTEN.I ALSO ENJOYED READING AND REVIEWING MY WEDDING STORY AS WELL AS ALL THE STORIES YOU HAVE PLEASE TELL ME WHEN YOUR GOING TO WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH I ATTENDED AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND ME AND CENRED FIRST MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY.I DEFINATLY LOOK FORWORD TO READING AND REVIEWING THAT IDEA FOR THAT STORY IS THAT CENRED HAS A BLACK MOTORBIKE AND HE HAS TWO CRASH HELMETS AND CEENRED TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS MOTORBIKE.I HOPE YOU GET MY IDEAS AND USE THEM IN YOUR STORY?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I'M DEFINATLY IN NEED OF .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGS MAGICAL WHAT A BEAUTIFULL 'S FATHER WOULD DEFINATLY BE PROUD OF SAD WHEN YOU HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE TO A LOVED ONE AND I KNOW HOW MERLIN PLEASE CAN YOU WRITE A STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?.AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I WENT TO THAT PARTY AND THAT IS WHERE AND WHEN ME AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER FOR THE FIRST DO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY SO I CAN READ AND REVIEW THE 'S PARTNER MERLIN GIVES ARTHUR A SUPRISE PARTY AND AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I ALSO GO TO THE PARTY AND THATS WHERE ME AND CENRED MEET COULD DRIVE A BLACK MOTORBIKE AND THATS HOW HE GETS ARTHUR TO THE TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS BLACK MOTORBIKE THAT HAS TWO BLACK CRASH HELMETS FOR TWO PEOPLE TO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY ALL .
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
It's a nice and sweet story. But you should warn about slash, even though this was nothing serious.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
awww so sad but so cute awsome job
21 | « Prev Page 1 2