Reviews for New Start
kantorkan chapter 7 . 6/19
I used to has a life friends,huh? Stefen's voice destructed Damon's it not be desturbed his peace? this has gone far enough.
does your spelling get better later on in the story or does it just stay as bad?
kantorkan chapter 6 . 6/19
it's beg the hated when people blame sure not sire she was still not not is still come on not out the old house ruins.
so who would it be that wants her back if not lil confusing.
kantorkan chapter 5 . 6/19
Shouldn't it be a good nights
sleep instead of good days sleep? i need to stop helping you with your grammar and spelling problem so i can read the story.
i would guess ,but you will probably misspell his name so ww won't know whom it is is so hard to not correct your spelling and grammar mistakes and also read the it hard to enjoy the story.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 6/19
screwed up not scrod,jesus crap use a dictionary..hung his head not hanged."since it was the begging of dismember", are you actually saying it is the beginning of i ask just how old are you and have you actually gone to school? routine not .not sure if Bella has ties to the sun and moon curse,if so does that mean will Klaus show up?you probably won't or didn't do it since the story is he will show up soon enough,but Damon needs to dismember and burn him to protect his mate Bella.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 6/19
Did Victoria finally called her ,what does that mean? but i saw you in the is a very good beta,she can help you with your spelling and miss used or missing word your still 's come on not common,must be Australian they seem to be the only ones that write stories on here that don't seem to know the difference between the two shook his head not shocked his 's i ''shut off ,not shot of my feelings''.she felt bad for him.''Bella shocked a little closer,what does that mean''?" i guess i'm destined to be alone"."don't say that you'll find someone"."it's told me not tell" "he hadn't liked a girl".willhe get to kiss her or will some one interrupt them?
kantorkan chapter 2 . 6/19
He didn't burn her so will her body crawl around till it finds her head?
it's( since he didn't really HAVE time).just thought i'd help with your writing and spelling for later chapters and stories.;-) curious about what way this story will be did Vicky find her so quicky? will Bella figure out quicky that he is a vamp?
kantorkan chapter 1 . 6/19
If i were her i wouldn't mope around waiting for him i would spend my time making Molitov cocktails with a little extra kick to them (magnesium power) stock them away if he returns.
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 24 . 5/3
Great story
In A Mood chapter 1 . 1/17
This is a good story but there are a lot of spelling mistakes. Just suggesting that you have someone fix it up and repost it. It has a lot of potential. I would be happy to fix the mistakes myself if you like.
litanolastar chapter 24 . 1/15
Love it!(:
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
this was a good chapter as well. I do hope that Bella can heal. Same with Damon. I also hope that the Cullen'\s leave her alone, and I hope that Edward didn't read her dad's mind right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
this was a good chapter as well. But Damon forgot to burn Victoria's body right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
this was a good first chapter I so Bella agreed to move away.
Karly chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
The first doppelgänger'so name was Tatia Petrova, then Katherine, and finally Elena
Charlie0925 chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
Great job hon, I loved this! ;o)