Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
MrMissNoName chapter 1 . 4/3
This is so good! A sequel to this would so good!
VampCristal chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow that was awesome. The best youko and suuichi yaoi yet. If i could rate this a 1 to 10 rating i'd give it a 20.
Hana chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Haha, I liked it, but the first thing I thought when I read your summary was, 'Wtf does all that stand for?'
LaCoquette chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Sinfully delicious! I loved the twist at the end, it slams a jolt of shock
to the already macabre yet erotically terrifying scene. The shame that comes from a forced pleasure from ones possessed hands makes quite the non-con.
BlAcKhEaRt2071 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wwhoooooaaaa! 0_0 masturbation to the extreme!
kmc chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
wow
Sainly-Sad chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Really good, I feel like I'm just saying the same thing for each of your stories, hahaha...They're good...
Forbidden Shadow Foxx chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
*gaps* daaaaammnnnn... youko is EPIC! poor suuichi... although i wouldnt be complaining... but then again hes a guy...
mrpuppett chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Poor Suuichi! D:

Although that was a great oneshot. I can see it happening, too. xD I love YoukoxSuuichi. There just isn't enough of it.
spiritgununicorn chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Well written and despite it being non-con it was very sensual without being overly smutty. Good job. I loved it. :)
SR chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow, the only time you make Yusuke a good guy to Kurama and this is the result? I feel so bad for Kurama/Suuichi to be 'attacked' by Youko/Kurama like that (with his own body and such). Kurama makes a great victim doesn't he? Good job; I'm off to read "Debts".