Reviews for Riddle Me This
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Make more chapters please
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
What is wrong with u finish it u better make ar least ten or more chapters im ob the edge of my seat ahhhhhh
Smayrie chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
I love the way you made Carlos and James have a headache anytime they tried to think. I totally agree with them, thinking can be sooo hard. Anyway, right now, I should be typing "please update ASAP" but since I checked out your Profile and noticed that you do not like it when reviewers do that, I'll just type "Can't wait till you update." Is that better? Please PM me and tell me if it is.
Smayrie chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Well, I thought it was funny, at least the part with Kendall and James was really funny. I can't believe James fell for that hair gel trick again.
Smayrie chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I am so loving this Fic so far. I mean it is so well written plus the title is so awesome cause I love mysteries, puzzles and most of all riddles! I even wrote some riddles on my profile, you should totally check it out!
tomboy2012 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
UPDATE!
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Gah! This is so awesome :D How did I not find this sooner? FCMD for Carlos over here - So I'm super excited for this fic :) :) Please update as soon as you can! Love this :D

Xx
bluestring chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I hate the suspense :(

Great chapter :)

Please update soon!
xEryChan chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
AHHH! I'm such a horrible reviewer. I honestly thought I reviewed this chapter. But it seems I didn't. I'm really sorry. Forgive me?

Anyways, now onto the actual chapter.

I do not see how you can say this chapter was a complete fail? I just don't. It was awesome. I really liked it.

You told me you weren't going to put Camille in the story and yet, she was in this chapter. I really don't like Camille all that much. Was there really any need to bring her in? Huh? Was there?

I liked Carlos thinking in Spanish when he awoke. What was he thinking when he woke up? I don't speak spanish so I really don't know.

Awesome chapter and I'm looking forward to reading the next one.

Great job & update when you can! :D
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Okay, so I'm FINALLY reviewing! Sorry it took me so long, I just remembered about this xP.

Anyways, this chapter was simply amazing. I LOVED it! The detail in the last part of this chapter really had my heart pounding. I hope they find Carlos soon :)

Awesome job, Nicole! :D
HeavenRose chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Oh my. Cut off Carlos's air supply? That's diabolical. That's the kinda stuff you see on horror movies! Poor Carlos :( And guys. I love the whole "don't call the cops or your friend is dead" kinda thing, because, when you think about it, if someone that close to you is kidnapped or whatever, would you really risk it? And I think the BTR boys definitely wouldn't, considering they are so close of friends.

Anyway, I like the Spanish words Carlos was thinking when he came to. In fact, I like all the little thought... sentence things. Whatever you call them. (I was going to say thought bubble, but I don't think that really works...) Except, to be honest, I have a hard time picturing the guys cursing. But that's just me. Cursing is more realistic, and I'm sure if this story was real they would be swearing their faces off. I know I would be XD But either way, I just kinda ignore those words.

OKAY! TIME TO THEORIZE! *puts on thinking cap*

Firstly, by the description of this story, it was obvious that Carlos was going to be kidnapped and the captor was going to be leaving riddles for the band to solve. I mean, that's what got eveyone so interested in the story in the first place. However. When I read this sentence, I was totally surprised: "And we know you three have dark secrets that you haven't told each other." When I read that, my eyebrows literally flew up. Okay. So the letter says 'we', so I'm assuming that means there is more than one bad guy/girl...person. But blackmail? Didn't see that one coming. Now I'm super curious. What kinda dirt do these guys have on BTR? And HOW do they have the dirt? I'm assuming that means it's someone the boys know? Or are acquainted with someone the boys know? Hmm. *ponder* I guess I'll have to read to find out :D

Let's see... What else? Oh. The part where James is searching the lobby for Carlos totally reminds me of the part in my story, 'Another Reason' where Carlos is looking for Kendall. Lol XD But back to the begining of the chapter (wow, I'm jumping all over the place in this review. Sorry XD) I liked the opening line. Great way to start the beginning of the chapter. It really sets the tone.

Well. This is like the longest review I've ever typed. Haha. To wrap it up, I suppose I will review your overall writing! It's very good. I can picture everything that's happening, and that's fantastic. The only thing that really stuck out to me were some confusion in past and present tenses. But other than that, it's great! I so can't wait for the next chapter. I'm more curious about the whole blackmailing thing than anything else :o And what the first riddle will be. I really want to see how this whole thing plays out. Update when you get the chance! I will be eagerly waiting :) Great job on the story so far! :D :D
WorthlessPleasure chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Kidnapping and blackmail? Damn, this should be good. And don't beat yourself up over your writing on Tumbr. This story is good. And since you don't like to keep us waiting, I'm sure you'll update soon. :)
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Sorry for such a late review :\

Anyways, this story is getting reaaallyy good! It's so addicting, haha.

You're a really talented writer, Nicole :)

Keep it up! :DD
ReachingForTheStars chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Great update, Nicole!

You totally had me laughing when you had Kendall thinking of Pokemon and how he could use Pikachu to get James up. And I was cracking up when he woke James up with the Free Hair Gel thing. That was so funny. Heck, I'm still laughing. xDD

Aww, I totally loved when Mrs. Knight was thinking about Officer Garcia and how important Carlos is to him. That was just so sweet. My mom thinks I'm going crazy now o.O I'm gonna stop now.

So yeah, this was a great chapter. I'm so like so interested to know what's going on and I wonder where Carlos is too. I hope he's okay, wherever he is. I so can't wait to read more of this story, it's so awesome.

Update when you get the chance! :D
HeavenRose chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Ooh... what is going to happen next?

Great update! I liked the part where Mrs. Knight talked about Mr. Garcia and how important Carlos was to him. That was sweet :)

Update when you get the chance!