Reviews for Riddle Me This
xEryChan chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Nicole, you're definitely not the only one who is excited about the Kids choice awards. I'm psyched myself. They had better win Favorite Music Group. How could they not? They're amazing.

"Dang, it's times like this I kind of wish Pokemon were real. I could totally use a Pikachu to give James a rude awakening, like Ash had gotten from his very own Pikachu." OMG, you made a reference to DP191 in this chapter. Does that mean I get a prize? xDD

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this..." Kendall muttered underneath his breath as his eyes closed. He took a deep breath before he cupped his hands around his mouth."Whoa! Free hair gel!" That totally had me cracking up. You borrowed that from Big Time School of Rocque, didn't you? Man, that was so funny, I can't stop laughing now.

So yeah, this was a great chapter and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read the next chapter and I can't wait till Carlos comes in. What happened to him?

Great chapter & update soon! 8D
Nobody Else Just Me chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
AH! What happened to my sweet little Carlitos! I hope you save him...by updating soon! (see what I did there?)
cookielover101 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Dun,dun,dun! Suspense all around! I can literally feel the tension and deep worry in the room! I like how you keeped everyone as in character as possible, espcially by usijg quotes from the t.v show.

My fave part of this was when Kendall was thinking about Pikathcu (I'm pretty sure i spelt that wrong but whatev) i akways think that when trying to awaken my step-sister. XD

I was also wondering if you were gonna write about Carlos and wherevhe is cause i am so curious about him at this point.

Anyways awesome chapter and update soon!
BattleWithYourHeart chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is awesome, Nicole! :)

I love how you kept all the characters in..well, character xDD

And I loved the way you described Jessica and Laura. All I gotta say is awesome job and this story will be a hit ;)
HeavenRose chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Yay! This story is finally published! I can't wait to see where this is going. Interesting first chapter. I shall be awaiting the next update :D
ReachingForTheStars chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
YES! A story with Carlos angst! :D You don't see too many of those. I'm a sucker for Carlos angst but you already knew that xDD

Ok, so, excellent start to this story. You kept everyone in character, especially Gustavo and Logan. I love how you introduced the OCs in this story. They were very detailed and I could totally imagine what they look like. That's usually a very tough thing to do.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. You can be sure that I'll be reading it, I really enjoyed this first chapter and I'm looking forward to see where you go with this story.

Update as soon as you can! :D
Baxxie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This looks really great so far! I'm a sucker for Carlos angst stories, so I'm definitely sticking with this. Update again soon!

Love, Baxxie
xEryChan chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow Nicole, awesome start to this story! :D

“It was definitely a beautiful day outside in Los Angeles, California. Sun shining, clear skies and a mild to warm temperature range. Quite the perfect day for being outside, one would say.” I love how you started it. You described it perfectly and I liked that.

You totally kept Gustavo in character. “"The Glee cast sounds great, you guys only make me want to choke you.”

"Gustavo, come on!" The boys shouted all at one. Carlos, James, and Logan took their headphones off as well and placed them on their microphones, much like Kendall had done earlier, before they turned their attention to Gustavo and all four of them started to argue with him with their own retorts from inside the booth.

Gustavo turned the speakers from inside the booth off, blocking the voices of the four angry teens out. "What?" He said, trying to hold back laughter. "I can't hear you!" That totally reminded me of Big Time Mansion after Gustavo insults the guys on their singing and they start arguing with him and he cut the sound off the booth off.

I love how your introduced Jessica in this story. She was very detailed, I can totally picture what she looks like and that's a really good thing.

"Of course I am," Logan said with a smirk, causing Kendall and James to laugh. He couldn't help but laugh along with them, "I am a genius after all." - Logan would totally say that. He so would.

“A single and lone thought crossed Logan as he drifted off to sleep, I'm just being paranoid; Carlos is fine.” Oh Logan, if you only knew. O.O

So, all in all, I really liked this chapter and I'm looking forward to reading this story and all that's in store for the guys and especially Carlos (You know I suffer from FCMD too) I so love the idea for this story and you can be sure that I will be reading the future chapters of this story.

Great job, Nicole, & keep it up! 8D
cookielover101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
YAY! a carlos angst story! i lov it aalready so update soon and I will review for EVERY chapter!

ok so i love this story and byeeeeeeee
24 | « Prev Page 1 2