Reviews for Virals: Unexpected Guest
You spelled Voldemort wrong in the sentence " What in the name of Voldermort were you thinking?"
omg chapter 20 . 5/21
can you please finish! and doesn't Jason have to come to the island?
AngieSaphiri chapter 8 . 4/22
Also, it's Chance, not Chad
AngieSaphiri chapter 7 . 4/22
Omg yes! Finally Jason gets pushed away! You have no idea how LONG I've been waiting for that to happen. Dude, you know Tory has no interest in you, why push? *sigh*
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Hi um... I've always kinda liked Jason, so can you try not to make him look too bad? Thanks!
guest
WolfxGonexViral chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Continue writting BEFORE I PERSONALLY KILL YOU, UNDERSTAND?! Love the story, and I think you forgot to mention Jason, unless he was aready at the LIRI. Hi totally likes zay. And I think you should make tory tougher. I'm emberessed that Zay is tougher... have you read all 3 books? If you have than you know how tough tory really is. But other then those LoVe tha plot! Keep up the work! And please replie so I know that you read this! Thanks! :)
WolfxGonexViral chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Chance. It was Chance. Its too obisouse.
WolfxGonexViral chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Oh... you use goodreads too? I do! Love the story!
Dess chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
I read all of this "series" (for lack of a better term) PLEASE PUBLISH MORE! IT! WAS! AMAZING!
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Question will there be anymore to this story cause it's rather addictive!1 kinda in love with it
D chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
Come on! Not even an author's note? Really? I love this story! I found it this morning, and I've been reading it non-stop since (if you don't count the mandatory break for school). MORE MORE MORE!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
i love the story soooooo much
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 19 . 12/29/2012