Reviews for Virals: Unexpected Guest
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Hi um... I've always kinda liked Jason, so can you try not to make him look too bad? Thanks!
guest
Viralwolf chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Continue writting BEFORE I PERSONALLY KILL YOU, UNDERSTAND?! Love the story, and I think you forgot to mention Jason, unless he was aready at the LIRI. Hi totally likes zay. And I think you should make tory tougher. I'm emberessed that Zay is tougher... have you read all 3 books? If you have than you know how tough tory really is. But other then those LoVe tha plot! Keep up the work! And please replie so I know that you read this! Thanks! :)
Viralwolf chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
Chance. It was Chance. Its too obisouse.
Viralwolf chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Oh... you use goodreads too? I do! Love the story!
Dess chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
I read all of this "series" (for lack of a better term) PLEASE PUBLISH MORE! IT! WAS! AMAZING!
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 20 . 8/7/2013
Question will there be anymore to this story cause it's rather addictive!1 kinda in love with it
D chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
Come on! Not even an author's note? Really? I love this story! I found it this morning, and I've been reading it non-stop since (if you don't count the mandatory break for school). MORE MORE MORE!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
i love the story soooooo much
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
:D:D:D:D:D
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
:D:D:D
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
If it Jason? :D:D:D
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 14 . 12/29/2012
:D:D:D:D please don't ever stop writing until you complete it!:D:D:D I love it to the end of the world:D:D:D
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 13 . 12/29/2012