Reviews for My Country Still
AshesOnTheWind chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Ew Grandpa Rome just imagine that England is Italy and then it'll all be fine...xD

I reeeally like this and I reaaally wish you hadn't discontinued it :P (But I totally understand)
AshesOnTheWind chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
OHMYGOSH BELGIUM? I did not see that one coming...xD

Sorry about the rant last chapter and for sounding so bossy, I just keep getting pissed at correcting English and Irish history and I'm an insufferable know-it-all soo...yeah sorry :(

I feel like England's national sport should be cricket or rugby (I'm English, living in Ireland, love cricket and rugby, hate football xD) but everyone always says football. SCREW YOU MAN UNITED
AshesOnTheWind chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
This is really good :D

Buuut a few things:

-Bering Straits not Bearing
-Anglo-Saxon isn't really a language, it's just Old English and the Saxons definitely weren't there at around 1000 BC
-At the risk of unintentionally sounding racist, which I can assure you I do not want, Celts were in fact pale-skinned with hair that was, usually, red.
-Also they were only really around in the Iron Age which started at around 800 BC. It was just a load of neolithic civilisations beforehand.

I can see that this is being discontinued so I know it probably won't be corrected but I also wanted to say that despite the dodgy history the premise is good and it's written well so well done :D
CC.V.RG chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
I was just going through my favorites list on , and I stumbled across this story again! I totally forgot how great it was, and I was just wondering if you were ever thinking of updating it again. It's really so interesting - I've learned a lot about English history - and I really want to see what happens next with England and the magicians :)
Riilustra -Your Sweetest SIN chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Wow. This was so perfectly well written! I mean, I actually learned some more of the UK's history (of course I already knew some parts of the country's history but not all, not yet). I must say I actually love this story c: I know I say that to many other stories authors but I truly loved this story! Its such a shame that its not updated but I know that life gets in the way so I'm not going to rant on about how you need to continue.. c: instead I'm just going to give you my best of wishes for life? I dunno :3

Amazing story loved the way that Alfred went to help little Arthur when he was getting punished :c and when Arthur thanked him for being his only friend D: man I love this! Hopefully you'll get the inspiration to continue to write and finish this potential amazing story! Until that day comes.. Adios! Goodbye :D
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
...why is this wonderful story discontinued? WHY?! Meine freunde, where have you gone? Has your muse just run out? Did you gt bored? PLEASE come back, I beg of thee!
Shining Moonlight at Night chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
wow!this fic sure's a win... this is why I love hetalia fandom, Authors like you make history more enjoyable and easier to understand... I just hope the story's status being in hiatus will end in the near future... good job btw , _
MorganBanner chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Ahhh...this story is amazing! Beautifully written and full of wonderful details...I'm melting back into a puddle of feels just thinking about it. (I've got a soft spot for well-written pieces)

The only thing that saddens me is the fact that this chapter was posted way back in December of 2011. Over a year ago! Are you still working on this story? Will you be continuing it? I see from your page that MCS is on a hiatus...but will that end any time soon? I would love to keep reading, because this fic is absolutely wonderful and I'd hate to see it abandoned.

Please please please keep writing!
moocow4me chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
This story is very well written! But I do wonder how it will al work out when England meets Alfred in actual history... And I WANT SOME PIRATE IGGY! XD
Skysword chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Me: T-T please tell me you didn't drop this story! Please update
Friend: Yes please for the love of god update I can't get this idiot to stop crying!
LyckyDycky chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
I wish u update! It's so cute!
AllyJackson chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hahaha, I was listening to Celtic Woman when you made that reference! Yay for little England! Can't wait to see how this goes down!
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
That is so coolio! But the fact no update has happened since round about this time last year leads me to believe that this fic is discontinued? Damnit... But even so I think you are an awesome author dude, England ish adorable! And the wings thing is awesome too... In my headcannon, iggy can change into his angel form whenever he wants (but like, without the stupid toga thing and no fake wand or halo) but chooses not to because it's sort of a private thing, and seriously, I'd wanna keep it a secret too if I were him... So again, you are awesome, bye bye!
Nenshou Mirai chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
England is such a cute kid!
Nenshou Mirai chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Little Iggy :D will this cause some kind of weird paradox or what XD I'm so excited!