Reviews for Full of Running
anlmoon chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
awww thats really sweet
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Focusing on the issues, I like that. Chalk another one up for no premarital sex and sticking to our guns. I was actually surprised at the number of reviewers who agreed with me on the whole issue or simply accepted it. I was anticipating a rip-roaring, instant-message fight, and I don't think I've had one serious flamer in the lot. I'll say that now and turn around and have ten messages in my inbox telling me how much of a crabby old-fashionist I am, though so...

I like the theme of adventure running through it. I like how his journey comes in a full circle, but always circles around her. I LOVE that they're waiting. And I love this line

"Never had he felt such pleasure from any woman's touch more than hearing those words spill from her lips. He wondered if she realized she was never getting rid of him now."

-Another awesome line, Blue, but really I don't expect anything less from you, so...

"And if this is the only way he can have her, it is enough. Until the day he dies, as long as she has love for him, it's enough." -The true meaning behind all Romy stories. Yes! Declare it girl.

And obviously I love that love is the greatest adventure of all. No truer (sp?) words were ever spoken. So congrats my master-piece writing friend, another one-shot that amazes and astounds. Whatcha gonna do now? And if you say A.) Go to Disneyworld, B.) Go to New Orleans, or C.) Go hunt down Remy and/or Rogue, then I have one question for you...

Notice, the last part is a blatant lie. I will be SUPER annoying. But I swear, it's adoreable!

If not any of those... count me out, I'm being lazy. -Peace, Blackberry ;)
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I love this one. Yeah, I get tired of that angsty tone to stories too. I absolutely love how he's more than willing to accept her as she is and that HE'S WILLING TO WAIT FOR HER! That is one bone of contention that I have; that people I know, think that he wouldn't. I believe he would...for her. :)
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
OMG! That was sososo cute! I give you a bucket full of smilez!

I Skip-I Trip-I Fall chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I feel like a broken record saying this, but i loved that. The list of things Remy new about Rogue really gave me an insight into who rogue really is under the makeup and stand offish attitude. I thought that the whole thing flowed nicely together and it made them sound like real people. And with your writers block I'm sure if you threaten Kazoo enough he will give you some plot ideas (and I am not saying this because I want rogue and remy to get back together in "She got it honest". Not even slightly.)
aecul chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow, that was stunning. I would say T-rated. But incredible nonetheless. I really, really liked the style you wrote in.

Hmm...I don't want to come over as harsh, because I loved it. But. I'm not totally sure that the whole thing follows from the first half to the second half. They're like separate stories a little bit. The first half is sweet and very realistic and just gorgeous. The tone is like...this one fingernail polish we have. It's sparkly black and called Midnight in New York. I'm mildly obesessed with the color of it. I know that's a weird comparison but this story just felt like all my favorite things like the city skyline when it's foggy or a bookstore or the sky when th sun is setting after a big storm.

It's okay, my famiy thinks I'm weird too.

My favorite part was just that list of all the little things about Rogue. She sounds like a real person.

And then the second part was...idk. Is it just me or is it hard to read a story with the word "sex" hanging over your head? (It's probably just me. That would happen to me. :) )

Like it was good...I liked it...

You were very blunt. I don't think I could write like that. It's good though, I think, that you of the hardest things for me to deal with in Marvel is all the sex that happens (in the comics) and I try not to think about it but this makes me think about it, which is a pain. :) That's okay. It's important to think about.

Have you read I Kissed Dating Goodbye? Really interesting. I read it today.

Anyway...I'm not sure what to make of this story and I would be very interested in hearing what made you write it about what you did.

I loved the ending even though it was a little vague as to what happens exactly (which I also liked).

This was very, very well-written and it was like, real...I said that before, but that's what struck me the most about it.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
There's an "I-hate-you-I-want-you-to-kill-yourself-and-kill-me-too type of love. Yeesh. I'll take non-ansgt for 200, Alex.

Love it. Beautiful how he just can't understand why she doesn't understand. And how he needs her to know that he's in this for her, not for her body.

Attempt was a good one. Really good. Six thumbs up.
queenith2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
That was incredible! It was deep..and cute, and very remyesque, I love it when he thinks about their relationship