Reviews for The Tale of a Kiss
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ok, seriously, that rocked! I loved their kiss, but even more than that, I loved that Blaine boldly and unashamedly did it in front of his mother! I know gay guys who've been out for 20 years who still couldn't be brave enough to do it in front of their Mom. Love love love it. Good work. xoxox
beedivine chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I liked this. The whole storyline was very cute. I think Blaine admitting that he is going to kiss Kurt in the beginning of the fic was slightly OOC, but as the fic went along he became more and more in-character. One little bit of constructive critisism, I think it might be helpful to put some sort of separation between the different scenes. The transitions were a bit jarring because I didn't even realize that it was shifting into a different scene. But overall, nice job.
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aww, this was so sweet! I especially enjoyed your characterization of Blaine - he was so sweet and I just about died at the beginning when he right out said he was going to kiss Kurt. Now if only something that amazing could happen in the show...:)

The ending was spectacular, too, and not at all overdone - but not underdone either. Just, really good job:)

Squid