Reviews for Impact
butski chapter 1 . 2/8
I love this story. It is sweet, well written and so in character.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Fantastic story-I wish there was another chapter! Great portrayal of everyone too!
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
QwQ! So sweet, and just the right amount of everything
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Haha very believable filler scene, and I'm totally a sucker for hurt!Cas..
GordonTheWhale chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is perfect! I'm so glad you wrote this, I always wished they had done more scenes like this in that episode. :) This story felt just like an episode, all the characters were right and the writing was great! :)
Eliza Lighton chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was great! Loved it!
fiendfall chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really, really love this fic. That episode was such a wasted opportunity for Dean to actually help Cas for once, so it's really great to read this! I love how you've really captured Dean and Castiel's voices, how they think, how they speak, everything. And the fact that this doesn't end in slash makes it all the more precious - I do ship Destiel, but it can get just a little bit frustrating when most of the fics I read end up with heaps of slash. This is a really emotional, sweet, well-written scene.

I usually try to come up with some improvement advice in my reviews, but I honestly can't think of any! You are a very talented writer! I'm off to stalk you now and see what else you've written ]

Adios!

~West x
Char-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
aaaw, poor Cas! can I just give him a hug? very nicely written
happyTimes2177 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Overall, a great chapter.

I have some critiques.

... and the familiar lilt of air that swept beneath ...;

maybe should be,

... and the familiar lift of air that swept beneath ...

"Jesus, you angels are thick. No wonder you've never gotten laid."

No, he's just not gay.

"In fact, if you have a honeymoon suite available, that would be even better,"

A little overboard. Guys don't give a shit about the room.

He pulled out his wallet and slid a wad of cash across the counter.

The cash he had in his wallet would be different from the cash at the time of Woodstock.

Good use of sexually implied words to create the scene:

He pulled out his wallet and slid a wad of cash -

pulling something out of your wallet leads to a wad

A few minutes later and Dean was lowering Castiel onto a bed, gently pulling off his trenchcoat, shoes, and tie.

This is gay.

now that they think I'm up here playing grab-ass with an angel,

to even think this is extremely gay.

"Dude, you're shaking."

We have now joined the "Gay Parade".

"I know, I know, I'm the wind beneath your wings,"

Close enough for a show tune.

I'm not a fan of Supernatural. But, this was well written. I would love to read more. Maybe, a little less gay though.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Good job! I really liked the friendship and care in this!

Eminnis
YanHarkness chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I was wondering when someone would write this piece of the ep, and I'm thankful you did it so perfectly
Susangel chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I loved this!

I feel they totally handled this episode wrongly in the show...So much potential for bonding between the brothers and Cas gone to wasted...

Glad to see you use it though!

I loved seeing the scene form Cas' POV!And the concern Sam showed Cas!And Dean's idea was brilliant!In my mind this is the scene that filled the moment they didn't show us!

I especially loved what Dean said "I know, I know, I'm the wind beneath your wings," LOL!

You should totally write a second chapter about the part where Cas comes back to the future,from Dean's POV!And have Sam and Dean taking care of Cas!
Yava chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I liked this so much! Wish that scene did appear in the series. I also liked it being one of the very rare fanfictions that do NOT contain slash. so thanks for that, too. I would like to read more non slash, friendship sam-dean-castiel-fictions.
Silvery Rain chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
great chapter, I loved it! )