Reviews for Now That I See You
S-ReikiSaotome-T chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
You kill me with the last sentence: "The kiss never came" *Die*
This was really nice... It's like you could feel the scene and not just watch it as the movie goes... Bravo!

Oh... and... By the way... Im almost seventeen and I have the Rapunzel doll, I brush and braid her hair every time and now Im asking, and asking, and asking for Eugene's doll... Even Gothel's one. So, like my cousin saids, "Fuck everyone and everything and do whatever makes you happy" (:
loveladybug chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Gahh! I'm going to DIE that was so cute! I swear, even if there wasn't all of this amazingly cute Tangled fluffy fanfictions, it would still be my favorite movie ever. Oh and by the way, it is not wierd or pathetic that you play with Tangld dolls; I'm 14 and I wish I had a little sister wh had those dolls. (I actually have two younger sisters, but neither of them haveRapunzel r. Flynn/ Eugene dolls) You are an amazing authoress (is that still a word?) and I only hope that you will contnue to write stories that bring joy to my heart and fan-girl squeals to my lips. God bless you. 3
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was wonderful! And of course at the end I felt so robbed. They should have kissed. Sad...
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was cute! :) I love how you described everything in perfect detail. The lantern scene is my absolute favorite part and I also have to restrain myself from squealing over the sheer cuteness. :) Anyway, great job! I really enjoyed reading this!
Marybel chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Oh my god, this is sooooo cute. I love the story you wrote. It makes me feel like I'm there experiencing what they are feeling. I really wish Eugene was real. :3
elsawesterguards chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow! Let me just say that I listened to the song while I read this and it went along almost perfectly with everything as it happened. It made me grin so wide! This was absolutely astounding, I simply adore it! Brilliant job! And I get like that when I watch this scene, too. I always think, "Man, I want this to happen to ME on my next birthday..." Tough luck, but I can dream, right? Again, great job!
Lala Sharada chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
OHMYGOSH! This is so perfect! It's amazing, it's fantabulous, it's . . . it's SOOOO perfect!

From beginning to end, is absolute perfection. All of Punzie's thoughts and emotions and Gene's anxiety about her, to the almost kiss. Everything is great! I love it! : )

It's also got all the warmth and heart of the Lantern Scene. Sure, that's partly cause you're writing specifically about that scene, but still, I felt like I was right there in the boat with them, experiencing it all as Rapunzel did. And reading this just brought out and highlighted all the awesomeness of that scene and it's just incredibly great!
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is great! I love that scene too! Though I love pretty much every scene... except the scene where Rapunzel is tied up and Eugene gets stabbed. I am not happy during that scene... It is NOT pathetic to play with dolls! I love my littlest pet shops! I wish I had a Rapunzel doll... I wanted one for Christmas but never got it. *sobs dramatically* I'm a drama queen. This is a great interpretation of Rapunzel's thoughts during the most beautiful scene in the entire movie!
cigazze chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
definitely the cutest thing i have ever read in my life

my heart is full to bursting right now
MoonlightSpirit chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I loved this scene in the movie, it was so beautiful it made me cry (I saw it in 3D and this scene was breathtakingly gorgeous.) Reading this made me cry all over again and reminded me why I loved that scene so much. This is perfect :)
IHeartTheMusic123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
very very cute :))
Air-Quiet-Reader chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
It's not pathetic at all!

Very nice little one shot here; enjoyable to readthrough her thoughts, which were very realistic and in character. Well done.
schillil chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I really like the way you play out what goes on in her head. Very well written. And don't worry about your sis. Growing up too soon is way over rated. It has its perks, but adulthood is a pain sometimes.
HowWonderfulLifeIs chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
So beautifully, beautifully written, but the last line just about killed me! *Squeals like a twilight fanchick on steroids*.
Bev4Broadway chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
So cute and sweet :D Seriously I'm smiling right now and can't stop, this is making so happy. I just realized thta I'm smiling the way Pascal smiles at Flynn *coughs* I mean Eugene at that one part you know the "Her hair glows why does her hair glow...why is he smiling at me?" Ok I'm rambling and probably sounding crazy but thanks for writing another amazing story! :D

Bev4Ever