Reviews for Starcrossed
LaughterGirl chapter 12 . 2/8/2013
I loved this, really enjoyed reading it thank you for continuing it after chapter 8, I had a little panic while reading it and then looked up and saw 12 chapters and that it was complete so I was like, okay she/he (don't know your gender lol) must have finished it And you did! I love the ending, it perfectly wraps it up
Kate chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Lovely. Just a very sweet and lovely ending. Thought you might kill them off like another pair of famous starcrossed lovers we all know, but you didn't! Well done. I'll definitely be trying out your other story if it's complete. I look forward to reading more from you!
Kate chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Well Tristan's personal conversation with Lancelot was certainly odd to me. Definitely out of Tristan's regular character, but I'm just so dead curious how you will end this story. I have to keep reading. And I really like how you made Caedmon to be the nameless Woad we see several times in the movie. Good connection to the canon. Here I go to finish this thing.
Kate chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Well, never mind to my previous inquiry regarding your use of quotations. I checked your profile and I see you are German. Got it now. Tristan and Caillean are killing me with this starcrossed, split-personality routine. So I definitely need to keep reading. After I sleep. It's 2am right now and I am so tired.
Kate chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Definitely still intrigued. And I like that you didn't make it overly mushy, but that Tristan still broke Caillean's nose. Much more believable for this universe. I am most certainly looking forward to continuing reading. And I am very curious as to why you have the beginning quotation marks at the bottom of the line rather than the top.
Kate chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Intrigued.
Pingtunglong chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
I read this story twice! Loved the different angle. Caillean is very believeable and so is the angst. Loved the dark story line in the middle and glad it ended well.
Kristall chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
This story is why I like to check out the older ones every so often. You occasionally find a gem. Great story!
BlackWiltedRose chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
i'm glad i gave this a chance and decided to read it. It was beautiful! i loved it. Keep writing.
Raven in the Ash Tree chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
Alright, no matter how many times I read a Tristan fan fiction I always end up smiling. You story just proved it. But I still loved how you stayed in character for nearly the entire story. Sure, Trsitan was much more wordy then I would have thought but I still liked it a lot.

~Ghost
cleo nightingale chapter 12 . 7/2/2011
I never tought Tristan a man of many words and your portrait of him fits quite nice. Good that you did not abandon this story when your enthusiasm was down. It was worth finishing it.
BlackQueen92 chapter 12 . 4/10/2011
Amazing story, I absolutly love it ;) I love that the relationship between Tristan & Caillean is a bit dark at times. But I have to admit that I was a bit afraid that you would kill of one them.

-BlackQueen-
gothicluver13 chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
Great story! I'm glad that they both lived and are together.
gothicluver13 chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
I really like this story. I hope that you update soon cuz I need to know what happens next!
alien94 chapter 10 . 3/27/2011