Reviews for Shadow Assassin
TheWhatNinja chapter 8 . 5/29
Its rare that I favorite a story. So I am a bit surprised that I did. Please continue. I really enjoy this!
This is looking more like a Desmond x Malik then a Desmond x Altair... And I have no clue what is going on... Please update soon.
Darkhybrid chapter 8 . 3/20
Please UPDATE! This story is amazing and very well written:)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
nooooooooooooooooo moreee fuck des XD omg please continue!
BabyGhost123 chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
I love the story I just live the moments with Desmond and Amun . ...update soon I would really like to know what happened with Altair
IceTalonTheOne chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
FUUUUUUCCCKKKK YOOOUUU (not really that cliffhanger just set me off though .) Omg i love this story so much 3 I NEED MOAR
Firewarrior123X chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Holy mother of all plot twists, thank God Malik didn't hear that. What will happen next? Honestly I'm kinda starting to ship Desmond and Malik with the way things r going. Hope u decide to continue :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
found your story...
it's awesome!
pleeeeease continue (pleasepleasepleaseplease)
Avendurin chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
This story deserves to be completed Please continue :)
A Fellow Reader chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
A helpful suggestion: Please consider either double-checking your work or having someone else, like a Beta-reader, do it for you, to catch the numerous grammatical and punctuation errors. There are so many at a time that it makes just getting through the first few sentences almost impossible to read and keep immersed. It's a shame, because the idea for your story sounds legitimately interesting - I just CAN'T READ IT. T_T So please, PLEASE, run this thing through a re-read and an edit. It deserves fair and careful treatment from its author...and I really do want to get immersed in this without getting derailed every third word.

-AFR
Anon123 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Please Update! I absolutely love this story and your writing style!
Mullkkkkkk chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
Are you ever going to continue?
Bonecrestdragon chapter 8 . 2/19/2014
another chapter? Please?
Assassin'screed chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update I want to know what happens with Robert and desmond
raindropdew chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Ohh I love this story! I'm really excited to see what happens next poor des though if I herd that conversation I'd be frozen on the spot as well. And interesting robert knows about des. I love malik I'm happy he's trusting des I just hope once he sees his face he dosent flip out on him. I'm excited for the next chapter! (: