Reviews for Shadow Assassin
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
Haha Haha! that last statement said by Robert! sent shivers up my spine. please update asap! this story is phenomenal
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
This is amazing ! I know it's been forever but I hope you will eventually update this masterpiece !
Poor Desmond , that cute cinnamon roll ! I hope he will eventually tell Malik everything and get him to trust him ! I had the most cutest vision of Desmond telling Malik what he heard from Robert de Sable and getting worried but Malik is like 'Don't worry , he won't get you' and being all brotherly protective over Desmond XD
Sorry
I rambled ! XD
But I hope you continue this one day ! You are an amazing writer !
TheSignOfDeath chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
Ooooh!
DeathAngel5972 chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
Lol. I wonder how Altaïr feel about his horse letting another ride him.
KiySky chapter 8 . 6/5/2017
I love it! Sad to see that it was updated five years ago though... No worries!
kyoneko87 chapter 8 . 1/22/2017
Please continue. I want to see how Desmond continues to survive without messing up history too much. And I also want to see what Robert will do to him. Hopefully he will be rescued after. Or maybe before. And then some aftercare after the whole ordeal.
Magician of Khemet chapter 8 . 1/14/2017
Such an evil, evil cliff hanger to a wonderful story. I hope you someday come back and finish this amazing fic! I love the ideas you have going (and the fact that cranky Malik is still fabulous).
MMKMads chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
OMG! Poor Desmond :-( Kinda hope Malik doesn't hand Desmond over to Al Mualim, but... i also want to see Desmond's, Al Mualim's and Altair's reactions if he DID.

REALLY hope Desmond doesn't end up in getting captured by Robert (regardless of where in the story it happens).
hi3 chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
I've read this again and again and I'll never get tired of it xD I wanna know what's gonna happen neeeext! please update! I'll wait for as long as it takes
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
Yaoi coming up!
DreamsWishesReality chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
I want to see what's next! Please update! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
Update!
LunarisDraconis chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
i really like it so far
LunarisDraconis chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
I am in love with Aman he's sssoooo cute.
Mumia0813 chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
Noooo! *attempts to attack cliffhanger... Trips and face plant* why, you evil... No more cliffhangers continue this!