Reviews for Shadow Assassin
kyoneko87 chapter 8 . 1/22
Please continue. I want to see how Desmond continues to survive without messing up history too much. And I also want to see what Robert will do to him. Hopefully he will be rescued after. Or maybe before. And then some aftercare after the whole ordeal.
Magician of Khemet chapter 8 . 1/14
Such an evil, evil cliff hanger to a wonderful story. I hope you someday come back and finish this amazing fic! I love the ideas you have going (and the fact that cranky Malik is still fabulous).
MMKMads chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
OMG! Poor Desmond :-( Kinda hope Malik doesn't hand Desmond over to Al Mualim, but... i also want to see Desmond's, Al Mualim's and Altair's reactions if he DID.

REALLY hope Desmond doesn't end up in getting captured by Robert (regardless of where in the story it happens).
hi3 chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
I've read this again and again and I'll never get tired of it xD I wanna know what's gonna happen neeeext! please update! I'll wait for as long as it takes
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
Yaoi coming up!
DreamsWishesReality chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
I want to see what's next! Please update! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2016
Update!
LunarisDraconis chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
i really like it so far
LunarisDraconis chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
I am in love with Aman he's sssoooo cute.
Mumia0813 chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
Noooo! *attempts to attack cliffhanger... Trips and face plant* why, you evil... No more cliffhangers continue this!
Echo the Ice Tiger chapter 8 . 6/5/2016
This story has a really good plot sad to see it hasn't been updated in so long
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2016
Why does Robert want Desmond in his bed? Truthfully, I have several questions, but that was the first to come to mind. I hope that make it in time, but at the same time, I know they do. It is a odd feeling.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
Oh my godlease continue! I'm (as weird as this might be) anxious to what will happen between Robert and Desmond bit more so for Altair!
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 8 . 2/25/2016
Omg, sooooooo good! :D

I like how instead of meeting Altair first and running/hiding from him like other fics it's Malik which makes this so much more fun to read.
melissabond97 chapter 8 . 10/23/2015