Reviews for Shadow Assassin
MMKMads chapter 8 . 10/31
OMG! Poor Desmond :-( Kinda hope Malik doesn't hand Desmond over to Al Mualim, but... i also want to see Desmond's, Al Mualim's and Altair's reactions if he DID.

REALLY hope Desmond doesn't end up in getting captured by Robert (regardless of where in the story it happens).
hi3 chapter 8 . 10/8
I've read this again and again and I'll never get tired of it xD I wanna know what's gonna happen neeeext! please update! I'll wait for as long as it takes
Yaoi coming up!
DreamsWishesReality chapter 8 . 9/3
I want to see what's next! Please update! :)
Update!
LunarisDraconis chapter 8 . 8/5
i really like it so far
LunarisDraconis chapter 7 . 8/5
I am in love with Aman he's sssoooo cute.
Mumia0813 chapter 8 . 7/2
Noooo! *attempts to attack cliffhanger... Trips and face plant* why, you evil... No more cliffhangers continue this!
Echo the Ice Tiger chapter 8 . 6/5
This story has a really good plot sad to see it hasn't been updated in so long
Why does Robert want Desmond in his bed? Truthfully, I have several questions, but that was the first to come to mind. I hope that make it in time, but at the same time, I know they do. It is a odd feeling.
Oh my godlease continue! I'm (as weird as this might be) anxious to what will happen between Robert and Desmond bit more so for Altair!
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 8 . 2/25
Omg, sooooooo good! :D

I like how instead of meeting Altair first and running/hiding from him like other fics it's Malik which makes this so much more fun to read.
melissabond97 chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
more please!
gallimahie chapter 8 . 10/12/2015
pleeeease update !
i loove your fanfiction and robert threat is so goood

sorry for the mistake, i'm french ;)
Your fan chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Wow, I like the story goes! I love it, please update it, I want to see where this story goes. :)