Reviews for Resurrected
tuesdaymidnight chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This was such a gorgeous and well-written story. I love the way you described Carlisle's torment and guilt and Edward's struggle the first few months after being turned. You made their canon voices come through, but in much more poetic way than in the original. Their union at the end was intense without being graphic. I loved it.
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Beautifully written. You did such a wonderful job capturing the emotions, from a teen temper tantrum to Carlisle's fear of being alone. And so hot at the end. Really lovely. Thank you so much and good luck in the contest!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was tasty Carlward. Good luck in the contest.
lavishone chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I liked the touch of desperation...It made it that much more meaningful. Nicely done.
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Beautifully written! Your writing is so poetic and your mastery of words and sentences is enviable and impressive. I really enjoyed this new twist of exploring Carlisles experience as the sire, and his life before turning. Wonderful seeds for thought and consideration about canon and well done! Thanks for writing and sharing!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow - that was seriously hot! Thanks for sharing!
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Wonderful story. I liked how you brought out Carlisle's history and dealing with the emotions of a newborn.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Beautiful story. I was afraid at first that the "ghost from Carlisle's past" would be the Volturi. I really like how you did it.
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
"He stood still for a moment, listening to the heavy rhythm of his breathing as the air moved in and out of his lungs. Finally, he inhaled deeply and tasted the air. The scent of spring sap and damp earth filtered through his nose and rested against his palate. He breathed again and was ashamed at the relief he felt when he found that the sharp, spicy scent of nutmeg was gone."

That pulled me in. This was a well written story of angst and conflict. There were a lot of emotions with Edward's being chaotic as a newborn and then Carlisle having to deal with him and being use to solitude. There was also that attraction issue.

WELL DONE!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is really beautiful. You captured Carlisle's torment and guilt, as well as new-vampire Edward's outburst, perfectly. Best of luck in the contest!