Reviews for Fallen
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
aw man...*wipes eyes with back of hand* This one really nailed me. I own Seissou hen and have watched it afew times but this story has made me realize that I have unconciously been denying what I saw. very well written...*tears* dammit...gonna be a long night tonight...
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
i shed a tear for this story! i've never seen the OVA-s or seissouhen or anything like that, but i did read the spoilers on the net! and it really hit me hard, after i read how it all ended and seeing the picture to every thing. i ended up crying myself to sleep that night! and so reading this story caused me to cry again. it was sweet, and sad the way... 'my eyes are watering up to badly!' all i can say is you hit my right in the heart with this! right in the heart!
gwaihir the windlord chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
sniff. why oh why did I read this? I'm just a glutton for punishment I guess... _~
sniff. This was beautiful- so much emotion packed into it... it brought back all the old feelings I got from watching the OVA..the sadness, the bittersweetness, the nostalgia, etc. You captured Sanosuke's thoughts very well! Eventhough I think seisouhen was done horribly OOC, your one-shot wasnt- you captured them well _
You have awesome ideas and a beautiful style- keep up the great work XD
*proceeds to curl into a ball* *starts muttering: there is no seisouhen...there is no seisouhen...it was all just a bad dream...*
Im back in denial, and will read Twisted Paradise again to cheer up _
Gypsy-chan chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
I read this ficcie of yours before but didn't have the heart to leave a review. It took me months to get over the Seisshen depression. I hated the way they killed him off. It really sucks! So I know what you mean about getting emotionally tied up with "imaginary" characters. I hate angsty endings. I guess that's why all of my stories are "Happy ever After". What can I say, Disney has a great impact on the western world with it's classic fairy tales ending happily, (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, etc, etc) So that's why so many western "cartoons" end happily. Anyhoo, great job on your ficcie. I cried the whole time. Oh, don't worry about flames. Sano will use it to fry his fish._
Phoenix73182 chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
I really liked this story. They really didn't go into too much detail with Sano when he found Kenshin in china. Very well written. Nice job!
lily chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
That was a very beautiful piece. It's so sad and I cried. I have the copy of the Seisou Hen and I have watched it but not the whole thing. I was not brave enough to brace the fact about the ending. But anyway, after reading this, I think that I have to watch it. You did very well in portraying what was inside Sano's mind.
LinaNverse chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
wow. i need to tell you that this made me cry. i was sitting here and tears just started running down my face. i sat in shock when it finished and didn't realize they were there. it was so beautiful and sad. i hadn't yet heard of the newest ova unitl i read this, and now i'm buying it. hell of a way to hear about it, ne? i'm afraid to watch watch it now, but i'm going to be brave. i don't know if my heart can handle it, it's going to shatter, i know it... i cried in the first ova, so this one will kill me...
jcgonzo chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Very... very well written...
Karina Kineshi chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
*sniffs* That's sad... I haven't seen Seisou Hen yet but I can feel his pain. You're very good at introspection pieces and I like the way you dig into his mind. Also, good job in mentioning a tiny bit about my favorite coupling (Sanosuke x Megumi). I didn't expect it but it turned up and that made me like the story even more. Keep on writing, it's rare when a story makes me feel pain but you accomplished just that. *claps*
M.Kasshoku chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
This story was wonderful and I'm glad that you wrote it. The very first episode of Rurouni Kenshin had me hooked as well, and I also wished for a happily ever after ending for Kenshin and Karou in the new OVA. But if it is not to happen in the OVA then it can definately happen in the thousands of fanfics that have yet to be written. One where Sano gets on the boat with Kenshin and rushes the rurouni back in time for Megumi to examine and cure him. Okay, maybe it's wishful thinking but it is just a possibility. Kenshin may be dead in the OVA but he is still very much alive in the fanfics. Tributes and fics like these will always keep Kenshin around, so as long as authors keep writing, Kenshin can keep on living. Arigato, Firefury for your wonderful story for it has indeed helped me feel better after Seissou Hen. Keep writing! :)
Talaco chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
I can't stand this anymore. Your fic was wonderfull. In the eyes of Sanosuke, Kenshin will always be there.
Sevarem chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
This story was so absolutely depressing and very very well done. You've captured Sanosuke near perfectly and I like how you've fleshed out the scenes.

When I saw the scene with the fish in the OAV, I nearly cried.

Very very well done. My only nitpick would be Sano calling Kenshin "baka." It's a very feminine way to insult someone, but that aside, this was very good. I'll look for more of your work.
aka Arashi chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Oh my... All I've seen of the second episode is the ten second trailer they have on the sony homepage... All this stuff is in there? You have no idea how badly I want to see it. Your piece almost made me cry so I can only imagine what the episode is going to do to me. How did you all get your hands on the second episode? If someone has a copy of it I'd love to arrange some sort of deal for it... please email me!
dementedchris chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
You had me crying again. I wanted to ask Sano to see Kenshin home, but it was somehing our rurouni had to do by himself. It was so hard to watch Sano meet Kenshin that way, and to see him say goodbye to his best friend. Thank you for your piece in Sano's thoughts. It was truly a pleasure.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
you're still one of the greatest, aneki. i nearly teared up. it's so hard letting go something or someone we love so much. T\T

"Tadaima... Kaoru."