Reviews for Psychology of Fear
Laskume dragon chapter 5 . 6/22
I'm almost crying because I have such incredible compassion with Alucard. He should not be so tormented, he is also a being with feelings!
Schingiuire chapter 6 . 5/24
The world is not complete without more of this. I love this story. Such fantastic content written beautifully. Even if it's never revisited, I am glad for what I was able to read.
Uia chapter 6 . 4/28
Sad to see this great fic is not updated

Please update or give up for adoption
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
I hope that you continue this story. It seems very interesting.
Sleeping-Portal chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I'm curios on to whether you plan to finish this? O.o
cifer66 chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
need...more...so...addictive...
Aldedron chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Heh, I realized today that I missed all your dark Hellsing stories. So I found this beautiful, psychologically fantastic horror thing of doom! Oh, the beautiful, wonderful dark storytelling 0.0 ...But then I got distracted and spent three hours drawing Alucard. Dare I say it: You have fanart *blink, blink*, at: aldedron. deviantART (dot-com-slash) art/ Smile-in-a-Straightjacket-310759932

Ehh, I was random. But the darkness! The craziness and oh my god Alucard's a quivering mess of epic dark wonderness that y'just want to cuddle with (despite all survival instincts screaming the opposite)! ...Huh. It seems I'm pretty manic today. Whatever. I missed Hellsing and this is such a wonderful story to get back into the fandom. Yay!
Nitrogen920 chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
I think this is a highly interesting story. I've never imagined Alucard in this light.
alexalu13 chapter 6 . 1/10/2012
ohhh! is a good fic, nena, you thought the romance in this fic, it would be great, ohh poor me alu-kun because he has to suffer so much pain TT

Keep it up please, also continues, empty room (AAXA please)

and the others fics

Jane!
Hartanna chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Your abuse with Alucard. It is so terrible. BUT I LOVE IT.
Hellysion chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Curseeeee Hellsing The old bastard left my poor Alipon catatonic! Want to know how is he going to return, hehe. A yaoi-dosis is a good way :D
Lidsworth chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
wow, good chapter, thanks for updating, i've been waiting a long time for this chapter, keep up the good work.
maroongrad chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
I was delighted to find you'd taken this story up again, thank you for another wonderful chapter!
Coletta chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
Thank god this updated. I've been waiting for this to resurface for a while.

I love the brutal re-education of Alucard, peeling apart his mind and building it back up. Somehow, having it all occur "off screen" makes it seem that much more terrifying-you've never shied away from violence, and the fact that Alucard's torture goes on behind the scenes suggests something so vicious that "it must never be spoken of."

Again, I especially enjoyed Alucard's mental ramblings as he suffers through his punishments. It was the perfect combination of suggestive and vague. "Pat? Pat safe? Please pat and safe..." that is so erotic, Alucard's near comatose level of submission, and the mental image it provides of VanHelsing soothing his pet after an insane beating. And the lapsing in and out of English was a nice touch.

And the end was just perfect, Seward getting a naughty thrill by touching Alucard's skin.

I can just see how quickly this is going to spiral out of control.

Do go on...
Elistax chapter 5 . 9/28/2011
you're alive! yay, i love this story. w00t for updates.