Reviews for Aftermath
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Not bad! I want more please!
Trina chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Your good at making me imagine the characters
Trina chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I really like the part at the top with Allie, Mikey, and Nick.
Trina chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I love it so far! I'll tell you more the next chapter
cupcake me chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I really like your story but even if you do update multiPle times a week, your chapters are still short! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the story... But that's why I want more! Just like the everlost series... I'm reading everwild now.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i think this is great
Sir Starlll chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Yay, somebody else who only read 'Everlost'! Up until I checked out the archives, I didn't even know that there WAS a sequel. Which I find annoying, seeing as how ever since I finished it, all I could think of was that it would make great Fanfiction, but not a good sequel. Part of the beauty on how it ended was that it left so many ends open, yet still managed to get enough closure. The Allie was going to travel the world (and fine-tune her powers), the McGill was going to go with her for his redemption, Vari had become the new McGill, Pinhead continued to serve, like he does best, Mary continued to do what she thought was right, as did Nick, both of whom were now against eachother, yet still in love. The author brilliantly managed to tell us all this, without telling us how any of it ends. S/he managed to leave it up to our own imaginations.

I apologize for the rant, it has a habit of exploding out of me when bottled in for too long.

This is good, overall, though I didn't really expect Nick to be traveling with Allie and Mikey. I expected him to be more of a lone-wolf, goal-wise. After all, the book said that he was tired of being a follower. Who knows, maybe he'll leave them, or maybe he wants to keep traveling with Allie. Like I said, part of the beauty of Everlost was that it let you reach your own conclusions.

Vari, on the other hand, I would have preferred to have stayed in the plot longer. True, him entering the fountain was necessary to the plot, but still.

Mary seemed a tad out of character. She's usually really proper and always mindful of etiquette. Unless, of course, she's around Nick. In which case, all bets are off.

Overall, in spite of all the criticism, I DID enjoy reading this. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a flame. I find the OC captivating (though a tad dramatic), and you did very well describing her.

Though my one major complaint with the writing style is that it feels like you're rushing it. For example, '"Warm." He whispered. In a flash, he was gone. I turned to the other children, a warning already on my lips. Even Speedo was interested.

"Stop!" I couldn't watch. One after one, they vanished into the fountain. How could they. They love me! What could be better than this? I was actually curious. I shook off my inner troubles for the time being. I, Mary Hightower, was going to set foot into the world off of the tower.'

In just one or two paragraphs, Vari gets where he's going, as do Mary's ENTIRE band of followers, Speedo leaves, Mary feels angsty, Mary gets over it, and then she decides to travel the outside world. Slow it down, write things with more detail, explain how more characters are feeling, how they react.

Keep the chapters coming, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

fangirls see differently chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
What the heck did Mikey do? Please continue this!
LittleSouthOfSanity chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I liked it! I love this series and I wish they were more popular. Please continue with this