Reviews for When In Rome
Hulk Fury chapter 24 . 2/5
I do love the poetic justice. Very amusing.
LJF613 chapter 27 . 12/12/2022
Um, hi , I absolutely LOVE this!
Ghostlanxx chapter 27 . 6/11/2022
Thank you for this story, it was a huge adventure, that I had trouble putting down! I am very grateful for the work you put in this, and for sharing the result!
Midgards Ormen chapter 26 . 4/20/2022
The Agrippina and Nero stuff is actually all under some pretty serious scrutiny from historians (neither were popular with the rich Patricians who wrote the histories and it’s highly likely there was more than a little character assassination involved). Also, Freki actually means “Swallow-All” it’s one of Odin’s two wolves, the other being Geri, meaning “Rumbling-Belly.” Apart from that an excellent story and very enjoyable.
stillreadshttyd chapter 24 . 11/8/2020
Pay the reviewer below no mind. If they wanted 'nothing bad ever happens' tales, the ratings filter on this site exists for a reason.
Nate Cook chapter 6 . 8/18/2020
Wow, actually fuck yourself. Selling Hiccup into Roman slavery, neat story, but not what I had in mind when I started it. Maybe I'll come back later and finish. Why the fuck can't anyone just make a nice story without all the dramatic bullshit?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2020
Omg I love this story so much I read the first part of the story in just 10 hours. I love your work so much keep it up
SadMeatBag chapter 24 . 5/15/2020
So sasitfy. Keep Hiccup sain intack and Alvin is dead, no resurect this time.
SadMeatBag chapter 11 . 5/9/2020
Not kind of ideal family reunion but it got a little of wholesome so that's a win. Also kill Nero, yeet that mother fucker off the cliff.
SadMeatBag chapter 5 . 5/9/2020
This is great. From now on I'm gonna spend the time to be piss at what was coming next, wholesome time was over.
SadMeatBag chapter 2 . 5/9/2020
I have a good laughs in this chapter. Never thought story wouldn't make me laugh again.
ALPHA02FURY97 chapter 2 . 4/22/2020
Hey may i know if your a guy or girl ?
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 20 . 9/12/2019
lol just imagining what Val thought of Claudius smiling at her son - Hiccup is the ULTIMATE master of networking. Be it dragons, romans, or countrymen, he forms those relationships
ThermiteHawk chapter 7 . 8/2/2019
That first sentence almost made my head explode
PipeDreamPrayer chapter 5 . 3/30/2019
I KNEW IT! Agh, it was the name Al that was initially so suspicious to me! I had this feeling from the moment he appeared he was your version of Alvin the Treacherous but Dammit I didn't want it to be true bc he seemed so genuinely nice but GAH it all fit together too well that he was just getting in for out of him!
AND I'm already gonna guess that the viking woman is Valhallarama aka Hiccups mother not so dead but in a very different position to Valka from the films!