Reviews for When In Rome
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 27 . 3/25
I want a sequel to this sequel. But I doubt anything can get as good or better as this! I'm content with it, I guess. I, by all means, meant no offense to that! I love this story, and I'm certain I'll be re-reading 'Talking in her sleep' and this story again. Just... great story! I love it!
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 21 . 3/25
All that fluff, then built up to that lemon. Amazing!
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 20 . 3/25
I'm going to be honest here. I WAS SHAKING WITH JOY! That moment with Stock and Val! Damn, I've never smiled till my jaw hurts in a long time!
Kuro kaze no aka kira chapter 18 . 3/25
This chapter. Has been. One of. The most. Heart-warming scenes I've ever read! I love this so much!
illjwamh chapter 26 . 3/17
I really liked this story. Your character work was excellent and it was a great adventure. Also, I'm a huge history buff so I loved all of the historical references, so it's feels really weird to say I think those were the story's only weakness. Since we're already dealing with made-up Vikings, I think it would have gone even better if you'd used made-up Romans, too. Might have given you a little more freedom.

In any case, I had a blast reading this and was hooked right up until this end. Nicely done.
kitty.0 chapter 26 . 3/14
I am so happy right now. This was so cute (all except for that last part about the Roman royal family).
kitty.0 chapter 25 . 3/13
This chapter makes me so happy just because of how happy they all are.
kitty.0 chapter 24 . 3/13
I got SO nervous when Toothless and Astrid were in front of Alvin. I thought something bad was going to happen to one or both of them.

Astrid just had to end it like that, didn't she? That's just like her.
kitty.0 chapter 23 . 3/12
I can already feel that things are picking up again. I get so caught up in this story.
kitty.0 chapter 22 . 3/12
I am just so happy right now. They're all home and safe and can finally sleep in their beds again.
kitty.0 chapter 21 . 3/12
Aww. All of this family stuff is making me want to cry. They can finally be happy again.
kitty.0 chapter 20 . 3/12
I feel like "He has that affect on people" was the perfect thing to say about Hiccup there. I am so happy right now with this chapter, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. There are still plenty of chapters left, though... please don't break my heart again.
kitty.0 chapter 19 . 3/11
It's nice having this much humor in the story again, even if it is surrounded by sadness. This story makes me very emotional. I was almost crying just thinking about Hiccup telling them what happened to them and everyone being so upset.
kitty.0 chapter 18 . 3/10
And now I want to cry tears of joy. They kept barely missing each other, but now they're together. (Stoick's reaction to news about Val makes me want to sob, though.)
kitty.0 chapter 17 . 3/10
Caratacus is still alive! And is helping them find Hiccup! You have no idea how happy this makes me.

Gobber had to get the last word there. He made me laugh, even in the circumstances.