Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Klaine-Rulz chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is positively the most adorably sweet oneshot! Loooooved it:)
whitleigh392 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awwww! This is perfect! I absolutely love it! I cried but I do that pretty much all the time. lol You did a great job! :)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Absolutely staggeringly BEAUTIFUL! Such an amazing read, so SO WONDERFUL! Thank you. M
Emoryems chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Oh. My. Goodness. This is awesome! My chest ached the whole way through in the best of ways - I love this.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
That was beautifully written, and I suppose what I loved most was... everything wasn't just fixed instantaneously. But it suggested that, with time and trust, it would someday be OK. I think that brought a very meaningful realism into an otherwise sweet and romantic story (all of these being used as positive adjectives, btw. I like real, I like sweet, I like romantic :3 The contrast is nice, though).

~K
snb-me chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I love your story very much! It is so sweet and so true to their character. English is not my first language so I can't really review but I think IMimelda's review is very close to mine. And like many of your reviewers, I wish you would write a sequence for this story.
VickyValross chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This is amazing and so beautiful
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is so fucking sweet. 3
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
this deserves eight thumbs up and an awwwwww:3
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Awww, lovely fic! I think you characterize them both quite nicely, and I adore their interaction. I can actually visualize this type of scenario happening in the show. Anyways, awesome job!
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This story is sooooo cute. I love Kurt with Blaine!
scarlettfire chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
this is really good. really really good. in a lot of these fanfictions kurt somehow magically gets over his fear and discomfort, i like that you decided to let him stay afraid, it feels very natural to me.
Whatsername Lambert chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Absolutely adorable. I was smiling so much by the end of it :)
kewliobeans chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Loved it. :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Yay, this is perfect. I think you have Blaine and Kurt pegged perfectly.