Reviews for Unexpected
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This story is amazing! Please keep writing you have an amazing talent for it. I really love the plot line and the fact that none of the characters got too OOC. Please post soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I know you're from Australia, but you might want to google for a site that can help you translate from Kilometers to miles. America uses miles. Good story though.
Regin chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
NatalieLynn chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
It's been a few months since I last read this, and I see you had added several chapters. I enjoyed reading them very much too. I'm really curious as to why you haven't posted anything for the past two and a half months. I hope all is okay with you and that it's just a case of writer's block or something.
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
i would never complain...i know how it is to get a chapter out for one story...hell i do it for three...so i know the stress..as for this chapter is was interesting how charlie took to Jasper. but then again Edward was always shifty and never really talked to charlie. and the mistery chick has got to be our ever friendly Icky Vicky..hehehe. post again soon please.
JXB Addicted chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
That was really good! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
cathy29jes chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
hello,

everything is fine ,Bella is off to Alaska with Jasper and approval Charlie as a bonus , there's just a bone in the soup ,its looks like Victoria runway Bella , excellent chapter,

cathy
acw1 chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
Mrs. Jim chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
Very sweet between Charlie and Bella. They showed some emotion.

I'm hoping Bellas dream was just that, a scary dream. Or maybe symbolize something else.

Wonder who is in the shadows. My current guesses are Maria and Alice. I'm lower on my thoughts of it being Alice but ehh its still possible.
vampiremom1221 chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
I loved her good bye with Charlie. I thought it was sweet and really well thought out. Great job.
mynxi chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
I have the same problem with restaurant LOL Thank god for spell check :)

Good chapter, I can't wait to see how the rest of the trip goes.

xoxoxoxo

M
cathy29jes chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
hello,

I just read this stoty is an interesting approach to the relationship of Jasper and Bella ,I hope it will continue to develop and they will stay together , excellent chapter,

cathy
acw1 chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
great chapter
Mrs. Jim chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Well Jasper was all sorts of shocked w/his conversation w/Bella. And I can understand why he would call her stupid, but what she said is completely true. They are vampires. If there is a human around they just might want to nom nom on them. They are at the top of the food chain, so what the heck. As long as its not me, whatever. Hopefully if I were to ever cross a vamp I'm special enough to get changed than to be vamp food. What more can you ask for? Good chapter.
sunshine lili chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
I have been reading your story from the beginning. You have a great idea and it is heading in a good direction. I am looking forward to your next update. Keep up the great work.