Reviews for She's Mine
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Wow i really really Luv this fic! Its really Awsum! Yay Sasusaku sweet moments!
sakura.souen chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
that was a really good story! cute saku-chan! she only did 2 years in medical school? thats pretty short... her sister was pretty random... but i liked this story!
mischeif maker chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Cute
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
This is one of my favorite stories ever I could read this every day for the rest of my life please make more of these
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I luv this! I could read this everyday. So romantic, I'm totes jealous of sakura
mxn1fan chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I LOVE IT!
ehakeiko-chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh my fucking god!

This was sooo funny !
cherry girl chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
this story is AWESOME! THUMBS UP!
chie1824 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I love this story and chapter. So funny and romantic :)
Miss Minaj chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I think its funny the way you say about Sakura's height, because shes so small, where as I think thats a great height since i'm only 5 ft 2 :')

But I'm liking this story so far, even if Sasuke seems to be a little out of character :)
Strawberry Bells chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
That was awesome!

I love how Sasuke is so jealous!
X-sasusaku-Y'6566 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
WTF! THE STORY WAS EFFIN' AWESOME
nevertouseagain-account delete chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Awww it's over write another story
xXriseagainst chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
I read your story and while it is a cute idea, I unfortunately think you executed it poorly. The grammar and the way you worded things throughout this story left me reading sentences over and over again just to figure out what it said. While obviously you put some effort into this story which I commend you on, I think this story could have been much better if you'd even just put in a bit more effort, most the errors just look like you failed to go back and read what you wrote.

Your story line was much like many others I've seen on Fanfiction and in which your characters are stereotypes. That doesn't mean you should stop writing of course, but I'd suggest practice and maybe read over your work next time.
idonoutcare chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
cute ending kawaiiness all over
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »