Reviews for Windows on the West
natkyolee chapter 64 . 7/14
Nice story your work is really good
crazykenz chapter 45 . 6/19
choking? nah, more like giddily rolling in xD
Vamptisha chapter 64 . 4/21
No matter how many times i read this story i get emotional n i jus love this story _
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 64 . 3/15
This was a great story, I loved rereading it. I'm just sad Shippo wasn't mentioned more, Rin was every where but not him. At times I was b beginning to think he wasn't with them.
That was beautiful. Thank you so much for writing it.
demon5451 chapter 53 . 11/25/2014
Wish there was a story like this but only difference is that the sword of power belonged to kagome as she deserved it for doing away with the Jewel of four souls.
demon5451 chapter 64 . 11/23/2014
Love this story maybe you can do another in the same way only difference is kagome and sesshoumaru are mated and both have power over life and death.
munford chapter 64 . 10/8/2014
Love it. Keep up the good work.
Killercandycane chapter 53 . 9/28/2014
I thought inuyasha was riding on Ah-Uh? Not Kirara?

Rereading this wonderful story once again:3
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 64 . 8/18/2014
I think that, at the beginning at least, Sesshoumaru was a little OOC, and his way of acting a little strange. Also, Kagome herself had a little too much knowledge. However, from chapter 16 onwards, this story became as wonderful as your other ones.
I really liked the idea of the windows on the west from another world. And the romance was touching, especially seeing how they dealt with the three years of separation was very interesting.
Thank you for writing this, I love SessKag and you are such an amazing author. I'm so grateful that you post your stories :-)
alldaylong chapter 64 . 12/24/2013
ERMYGOSH I LOVED THIS STORY.
Just spazzed through this last night and finished it this morning O.O
SO GOOD.
I'm not all that coherent right now, so I'm just going to stop while I'm ahead xD
fuyuki-hime chapter 64 . 12/10/2013
Thank you for this story it was absolutely captivating! You are an amazing writer with a marvelous imagination! PS the ending was phenomenal :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 64 . 10/30/2013
nice
tuberose lover chapter 64 . 10/5/2013
OMG this story was awesome! it felt like it could be an actual legend! eeep! And i got to read it! ( jumps up and down) the ending was soooooo sweet!
Condello1989 chapter 58 . 10/5/2013
What does "Aisai" mean? I love this story sooooo much!