Reviews for Windows on the West
Simply lovely.
I have binge read this story and in doing so have been brought to tears. For that I am not sure weather to thank you or not but nether the less this story was beautiful! Thanks
the Honeycomb chapter 21 . 4/20
The bamboo has spoken!
kty92 chapter 60 . 2/27
You are the best! I enjoy read all your stories ,and i will enjoy the next..i hope you will continue to write and keep shearing your wonderfull job..
BelleMorte1989 chapter 64 . 1/24
I love this story. The character development was well thought out.
gamersweetheart chapter 2 . 1/22
Oh snap! This is the 3rd time I'm reading this and just realized I never reviewed. Sorry for all the late reviews!
gamersweetheart chapter 1 . 1/22
Oh sessh...
00Misty chapter 38 . 1/2
What the... that mother has to much time on her hands. Really? Spying on your son so much? Christ get a life and stop living through your son.
Aharpiaharpyja chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
*intense giggles* Love, so much love.
NyxxNoxx chapter 64 . 10/28/2016
i love your different courting/mating rituals... each one shows more insight on Sessho. Loved it _
PrincessAmioKi chapter 64 . 10/16/2016
I loved the ending. The story did lag there at times. Ever the Lotus is a much better read. A lot of similarities, though. In this story, Kagome is a "Puzzle," in the other she is a "Mystery." I did not agree with some of the feelings that Sesshoumaru felt about his father's relationship with Izyoi. What he had with her was just warmth, not passion. Had he truly loved her and had passion only for her Taisho would not have had passion still for his Mate. He truly could have gotten through to his son if he had pointed out his own mistakes in his handling of the situation over his mother, which he only married for her power (then you get a power hungry son...hmmm). Women will some of the time forgive a fling, but not an "affair" because a fling is sexual. However, an affair is emotional and sexual. I would have preferred to see more in the Saorti mind-set than the obviously wrong one of the Generals. I personally think he went to his death because he had made a mess of his life and selfishly wanted it to end. All the while knowing what the world would hold for both his son's. Not very fatherly if you ask me. But, I am basing this all on this story. Not on the manga. Just a thought, if you ever decide to approach this again. Personally, I think you are an excellent writer. Most of your Sess/Kag completed stories are on by favorite list. Since I am an impatient person by nature, I only read completed stories. That way I don't worry about the next chapter or someone deciding to drop a story. It can be frustrating, but I know people have live's so that is my way of not getting irritated at an obviously great writer. As you said in your profile, if it bothers you read only completed stories and that is what I do. And, have been doing for about a decade now. Well, can't wait to read your next completed story. I hope you don't take my comments wrong, you are an excellent weaver of stories so keep weaving. I do love to read them. Have fun!
Kazuhe chapter 64 . 9/10/2016
wonderfull
One Sapphire Rose chapter 44 . 6/24/2016
WELL IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 64 . 6/18/2016
LOVED it. the emotions in this story were heartfelt and well worth the reading. you are one of my favorite authors and i will be looking for more of your stories to read here and on dokuga. keep up the great writing. c'ya'
Yujiro101 chapter 40 . 5/12/2016