Reviews for Windows on the West
NyxxNoxx chapter 64 . 10/28
i love your different courting/mating rituals... each one shows more insight on Sessho. Loved it _
PrincessAmioKi chapter 64 . 10/16
I loved the ending. The story did lag there at times. Ever the Lotus is a much better read. A lot of similarities, though. In this story, Kagome is a "Puzzle," in the other she is a "Mystery." I did not agree with some of the feelings that Sesshoumaru felt about his father's relationship with Izyoi. What he had with her was just warmth, not passion. Had he truly loved her and had passion only for her Taisho would not have had passion still for his Mate. He truly could have gotten through to his son if he had pointed out his own mistakes in his handling of the situation over his mother, which he only married for her power (then you get a power hungry son...hmmm). Women will some of the time forgive a fling, but not an "affair" because a fling is sexual. However, an affair is emotional and sexual. I would have preferred to see more in the Saorti mind-set than the obviously wrong one of the Generals. I personally think he went to his death because he had made a mess of his life and selfishly wanted it to end. All the while knowing what the world would hold for both his son's. Not very fatherly if you ask me. But, I am basing this all on this story. Not on the manga. Just a thought, if you ever decide to approach this again. Personally, I think you are an excellent writer. Most of your Sess/Kag completed stories are on by favorite list. Since I am an impatient person by nature, I only read completed stories. That way I don't worry about the next chapter or someone deciding to drop a story. It can be frustrating, but I know people have live's so that is my way of not getting irritated at an obviously great writer. As you said in your profile, if it bothers you read only completed stories and that is what I do. And, have been doing for about a decade now. Well, can't wait to read your next completed story. I hope you don't take my comments wrong, you are an excellent weaver of stories so keep weaving. I do love to read them. Have fun!
Kazuhe chapter 64 . 9/10
wonderfull
One Sapphire Rose chapter 44 . 6/24
WELL IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 64 . 6/18
LOVED it. the emotions in this story were heartfelt and well worth the reading. you are one of my favorite authors and i will be looking for more of your stories to read here and on dokuga. keep up the great writing. c'ya'
Yujiro101 chapter 40 . 5/12
thank you shippo 3!
Yujiro101 chapter 38 . 5/12
oh satori-sama, that last sentence was so what's the word...promising! lol
DeathDagger chapter 41 . 4/27
Imagining Sess bent over and staring at you is the creepiest thing ever! My heart was beating fast for her! Lol
Aeriol chapter 64 . 2/23
Truly remarkable. This is my third time reading this and I must say each time fills like the first time. Please I beg you to never stop writing, your mind is as warming as the sun and as pungent and savory as fresh picked peaches. I thank you for a lovely memorable story.
Undertheskys chapter 64 . 1/4
THAT WAS AMAZING, I LOVED IT
Undertheskys chapter 59 . 1/4
Thats was so cool how Kagome calmed him down
Undertheskys chapter 51 . 1/4
I LOVE THE SESSHOMARU IN THIS STORY, always trying to please his wife
Undertheskys chapter 51 . 1/4
I love how he's trying to find a courting gift for Kagome because the first one didnt go as he planned
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 1/4
Thats the story of how Sesshomaru met Rin
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 1/4
You always say that she walks with Rin and Ah-Un but why dont ypu add Shippo to that? I mean he's her kit