Reviews for The Girl Who Fell In Love With A Demon
ChrissyORcrispY chapter 5 . 5/13
Aaaaawwwwww i feel so sorry for Utau and amu thinking of wanting Rima as ger best friend, imagine how Utau will feel.
Quick question is Rima demon or an angel?
And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE UPDATE
Guest chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Hey there I liked the work and effort u put in this story I liked it thank u . I hope u write more I would like to now what becomes of amu and will she remember anything about her past life and will amu love ikuto and will they live happily ever after or not but thank u for writing this good story.
HanaLoid chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
EH?! LATIN! -.-'' What the eff? Dramatic much! JK! Nice story..
How many chapters will this story have?
BlackicexMistrose chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
You should continue its a very well written story

Plus I don't see why you have it rated M at the moment

I'm also curious as to what is going to happen.
ClarinetGirl14 chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
I love this soooooo much, I got an account on here to review and follow this story! You have talent and you are lucky for it. :D please...what is it...UPDATE that's the word. So yeah please or I will cry :( okie baii xD
Suke-ta- neesan chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
reading reading reading... END OF CHAPTER! WTF!

Plz keep writing you are every talented. :)
praying-cherry-blossom.1 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
hey i think the story is really interesting I really enjoy reading it, although i do wish they were a little longer but it's totally okay to keep it the way it is! :) i hope that you continue writing this wonderful piece of work and yeaaah good luck. have fun writing!
luchia21100 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
good i like it go ikuto although like ikuto said they didnt even kiss yet nd i hate saaya shes so dumb i have a question what are u going to do bout the nagihiko and nadeshko thing r u gonna make them twins like some people or r u just gonna go with nagi nd u better put some other romance in too like kutau and rimahiko i love them but my fav is amuto so thanks for doing afc a favor nd writing this story
cutypie370 chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Update! REALLY SOON!
Lunardragon33 chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
you. torture. me.

plz make more soon
mountaingirl47 chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
Whoop! Whoop! Friends! They're good to have but hard to find! This was a great chapter. We learned that Amu is/was an angel and what happened but you showed us rather than told us so it was even better! Great work!
Animefan111 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
oooh ho ho we find out a little more about amu's past yay! and her and utau being best friends FANTASTIC!

lol her and rima together are alwasy humorous just because rima will always be rima xD

cant wait for the next chapter! :D
lilcutieprincess chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Please update soon! :D
Kallen11 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Please continue
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
loves it please keep it up :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »